Just in: Staggie shot & killed

Supervan II

Rashied Staggie, former leader of the notorious Hard Livings gang, was shot on Friday in the Cape Town suburb of Salt River.

Staggie's daughter, Ingrid Carolus, appeared outside the gangster's house in London Road about two hours after the shooting screaming: “He's dead, he's dead!”
Sauce

thechamp

Honorary Master
Are you not being over eager? Seems there is no certainty if he is dead, why not just follow the posting rules?

ɹǝuuᴉM

Expert Member
Most of you think it is a good thing he is dead. I know a thing or two about gangs. I say - let's wait and see who is his successor. Only then I will tell you if his passing is a good thing. Judging by past experience with gangs, I am inclined to say his dead is not good news...

daveza

Honorary Master

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Most of you think it is a good thing he is dead. I know a thing or two about gangs. I say - let's wait and see who is his successor. Only then I will tell you if his passing is a good thing. Judging by past experience with gangs, I am inclined to say his dead is not good news...
His death is a good thing, one less fscking piece of shyte on the planet.

The outcomes from his death will be all around bad..... increased fighting in the areas.