JUST IN: Zuma loses court battle over R10 million cost order against him

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Concourt.... here we come.... hope all those appointed judges will do what is expected from them by boss Z
Yeah, you're talking shyte again, the ConCourt has NOT been Jacob's friend.... ever...

And they can reject his appeal, and more than likely will since there isn't a Constitutional issue to be dealt with.....

daveza

Honorary Master
If he really has run out of money ( well money in this country that he can get his hands on ) why not just file for sequestration and nobody gets anything.

I'm sure he has enough supporters to cover his 'living expenses'.

Hmm, but then there's those 6 wives and 20 something children...

3WA

Expert Member
If he really has run out of money ( well money in this country that he can get his hands on ) why not just file for sequestration and nobody gets anything.

I'm sure he has enough supporters to cover his 'living expenses'.

Hmm, but then there's those 6 wives and 20 something children...
Can he be sequestered with salary for life? They’ll just garnish his salary.

wizardofid

Expert Member
Justice is sweet, and karma is a beatch, who waits till you turn around to kick you squarely in the nut sack.

Can he be sequestered with salary for life? They’ll just garnish his salary.
It's a pension of sorts, which means they can't touch it, with regards to any judgements even default judgments, they can't touch monthly pension payments, so they will go after assets, he likely has more then enough.

However if he declares bankruptcy, he will lose a bucket load of assets, and only be liable for about 2 to 3 million, even legal fees, and come squeaky clean out the other side.....

thechamp

Honorary Master
LOL

I'm keen to hear the details of the VBS "loan" that Zupta got for Nkandla - they did a good job keeping that under wraps, but it should be exposed with the investigation.
One detail has already been exposed, he was not paying his monthly instalments all along, only started paying recently.

Gnarls

Expert Member
"Ill advised..". Just goes to show that lawyers don't care about the merits of a case as long as they get their moolah.
Everyone deserves fair representation. I do not want comrade JZ complaining about unfairness when he finally receives his comeuppance.

skimread

Executive Member
Didn't the recent collapseof the VBS bank shown he only started paying the Nkandla upgrade money just recently despite the court against him. Surely that meant he doesn't give a hell about the law

Temujin

Expert Member

thechamp

Honorary Master
Didn't the recent collapseof the VBS bank shown he only started paying the Nkandla upgrade money just recently despite the court against him. Surely that meant he doesn't give a hell about the law
He does, that is why he chose VBS.

ponder

Honorary Master
Justice is sweet, and karma is a beatch, who waits till you turn around to kick you squarely in the nut sack.

It's a pension of sorts, which means they can't touch it, with regards to any judgements even default judgments, they can't touch monthly pension payments, so they will go after assets, he likely has more then enough.

However if he declares bankruptcy, he will lose a bucket load of assets, and only be liable for about 2 to 3 million, even legal fees, and come squeaky clean out the other side.....
It's not a pension, it's a salary. Same way high court judges get benefits after retiring, if they fsck up and get removed as a high court judge they lose the benefit. I'm open to correction though.