Justin Bieber challenges Tom Cruise to UFC fight

OCP

Expert Member
https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-48580157

On Sunday, Justin Bieber challenged Tom Cruise to join him in the octagon (the UFC ring) to solve a problem so fiendishly difficult no-one had previously bothered to think of it.

If a 25-year-old pop star stands 5ft 9in (175cm) and sells 150 million records, attracting 106 million Twitter followers, why does he randomly decide to try to goad a 56-year-old movie star into fighting him?

Needless to say, a calculation so onerous quickly won the attention of the very best minds the social media platform had to offer.

Image copyright@JUSTINBIEBER

Former UFC champion Conor McGregor was quick to talk up the bout's prospects.

"Does Cruise have the sprouts to fight?" he inquired, simultaneously offering his own company's services in hosting the clash and then offering to fight actor Mark Wahlberg on the undercard.

Skip Twitter post by @TheNotoriousMMA

12.4K people are talking about this

End of Twitter post by @TheNotoriousMMA

Meanwhile, Jake Marsh of comedy-sports podcast Pardon My Take provided the rundown on the potential fight.

Skip Twitter post by @PMTsportsbiz

1,115 people are talking about this

saor

Honorary Master
Wonder how long him and his marketing team sat deciding on this.

gamer16

Executive Member
I would say this is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard, but then I remembered Tom is actually something like 1.5 or there abouts, tiny little man.

Hellhound105

Expert Member
I would love to see a 56 year old Cruise beat this little **** up.

Should go back to spitting on his fans and singing despadoos

Hellhound105

Expert Member
Why not challenge Jason Statham, Brad Pitt or Hugh Jackman?

Regardless, Cruise should take the fight, get Bieber to the ground and break one of his limbs, faking that he didn't feel Bieber's pvssy tapout.
Ha ha, I would say all of them against biber