Kalahari.com vouchers thread

RichardG

Honorary Master
What can I buy from Kalahari that is reasonable - recommendations please...

Wow way too many vouchers available all over the show

Necuno

Court Jester
Don't expect it on release day. I can't count the amount of times I've heard people complain that Kalahari delivers their preorders late.
Be lucky if that order comes at all :erm::mad:

What can I buy from Kalahari that is reasonable - recommendations please...

Wow way too many vouchers available all over the show

You can buy **** service, delayed orders and troublesome refunds :)

:: this post will be deleted soon ::
:: too many complaints ::

##bbomb#

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
I have bought stuff from them twice in the last month. The first order they were 4 days early, and the second order was delivered within 36 hours.

I ordered a phone from the orange store and it was delivered 18 hours later.....so maybe its just the delivery gods smiling upon me at the moment

akescpt

Honorary Master
these vouchers are bad news. just bought something again that I don't really need. damn. I need it, but not right now. just makes sense. rationalize. rationalize.

RichardG

Honorary Master
these vouchers are bad news. just bought something again that I don't really need. damn. I need it, but not right now. just makes sense. rationalize. rationalize.

You my friend are a conclusive shopper. I do the same thing buy things I don't need now..

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
You my friend are a conclusive shopper. I do the same thing buy things I don't need now..
My wife is complaining too. Since the 40% off eBucks + other offers I have been buying all the crap I don't need.

There is a corner in my lounge with just unopened boxes. She is questioning why I ordered it when it hasn't even been opened for 2 months

akescpt

Honorary Master

bought a hot water bottle to assist my toddler into her own bed and a gigabit switch. the first one I needed but the second one is to make a more efficient home network. that's the one that could have waited me thinks. but that damn voucher. lol. oh well.

wpeg

My wife is complaining too. Since the 40% off eBucks + other offers I have been buying all the crap I don't need.

There is a corner in my lounge with just unopened boxes. She is questioning why I ordered it when it hasn't even been opened for 2 months

You can buy me stuff i need :D

Majordad

+1

Yes they are.

Order placed and paid for 31st July, Kalahari has repeatedly stuffed up the order so badly that the expected delivery date is now 1st September....

Not all bad delivery, ordered @ 9:00 this morning, got it @ 15:15 . Just love living in Cape Town.

DoodleBug

Not all bad delivery, ordered @ 9:00 this morning, got it @ 15:15 . Just love living in Cape Town.

Nice!

That was one of 3 orders I have with Kalahari. Another one (also 24 hour delivery) I ordered and paid 20th August morning, estimated delivery still shows 22nd August and today is the 25th. Phoned them and was informed I will be lucky if it's here before Wednesday.....

cavedog

Honorary Master
TTT100

R100 off when you spend R350 or more valid only for today.