Kamala Harris announced as Biden's running mate

Democrats Don’t Want Biden To Debate Trump And This Is Why

This segment of What’s Ahead turns a harsh spotlight on the ugly efforts of certain Democrats and pundits to cancel the presidential debates this fall. These jousts have been a formality since 1976. The criticisms don’t hold water. The real fear of Democratic insiders: Their prospective nominee, Joe Biden, can’t hold his own, thereby casting serious doubts about his fitness to occupy the Oval Office. Biden has ducked interviews where he would face tough, sustained questioning.

The disruption of the normal campaign cycle by the Covid-19 crisis has made these debates more necessary than ever to enable voters to gauge the two candidates. The public must make clear it won’t tolerate tricks like Biden’s saying he’ll debate Trump only if the President releases his tax returns.

**video in linked article

The Nazis passed some of the best anti animal cruelty laws, but they ended up killing millions.

I agree that culture is what seperates prosperous from non prosperous people, but that should be en encouragement for less of people to learn from those that are better off.
Did the Nazis send people who were cruel to animals the camps? No

Did they send transgender people to the camps? Yes

I am arguing that if someone is sharing a racist view that was used by a terrorist to justify his cause, perhaps he should re-think it.
You don't think the same applies with respect to Marxism and what happened in the USSR and China?

Did the Nazis send people who were cruel to animals the camps? No

Did they send transgender people to the camps? Yes

from Wikipedia.

«Göring was a professed animal lover and conservationist,[5]who, on instructions from Hitler, committed Germans who violated Nazi animal welfare laws to concentration camps.»

Yes they did, but I am also for animal welfare. In that case I agree with the Nazis. cruelty to animals is wrong, stigmatizing the Jews isnt.

culture separates successful populations from underperforming one, it’s just a fact. Pointing that out isn’t putting someone on the road to Nazism anymore than pointing out that we shouldn’t be cruel to animals.

We need to debate the issue, not whether or not a madman agreed with you or not.

Last edited:
Where did you get this information? Did you also call Kamla harris a whore? That is quite classy. Did you get it there by yourself or some cultural upbringing?
he has just nailed his racist bigotry to the mast for everyone to see.

I am arguing that if someone is sharing a racist view that was used by a terrorist to justify his cause, perhaps he should re-think it.
Like the Antifa mob committing acts of terrorism to justify their cause?

One thing I have learnt is expert opinion, predictive models, and public opinion is almost useless. The same bodies calculated Hilary Clinton would win. Come the election, Trump wins. Isn't Biden a grandpa now?
how old is Trump while you are still at it?

how old is Trump while you are still at it?

I am shocked. Thought Trump was in his late 50's to early 60's... didn't know he's a pensioner as well; not far from Biden... Nancy Pelosi is also in the pensioners club!

Watch the video posted by Temujin just above your post. She has an awful track record of screwing over the poor. But Kamala is on a whole different level. She's worse than Hillary, and that is truly a feat in itself.
you forgot to put this word here "Trump is the classic rich narcissistic and corrupt, granted".

I am shocked. Thought Trump was in his late 50's to early 60's... didn't know he's a pensioner as well; not far from Biden... Nancy Pelosi is also in the pensioners club!

He’s in excellent mental and physical shape for his age. The best. Doctors have said so themselves. There’s isn’t a better 74 year old.

Wait till you hear about this one supreme court justice

from Wikipedia.

«Göring was a professed animal lover and conservationist,[5]who, on instructions from Hitler, committed Germans who violated Nazi animal welfare laws to concentration camps.»

Yes they did, but I am also for animal welfare. In that case I agree with the Nazis. cruelty to animals is wrong, stigmatizing the Jews isnt.

culture separates successful populations from underperforming one, it’s just a fact. Pointing that out isn’t putting someone on the road to Nazism anymore than pointing out that we shouldn’t be cruel to animals.

We need to debate the issue, not whether or not a madman agreed with you or not.
Ok fair enough.

Is it morally equivalent to discriminating against transgender people?

Committing a crime (harming animals is a crime) versus wanting to identify as a different gender?

Why did transgender people or homosexuals face internment for their choices, which brought no harm upon anyone?

how the mighty have rollen.
The fact that she is a she. Somehow this blows peoples minds.
boggles the mind, especially in the year 2020 nogal.
What is the issue then?

I mean in terms of competence, she is a step up from this guy -
56 going on 60 (by the end of her hypothetical, though highly improbable, VP term) is not young by any measure

no matter how much you want to try and deflect and make this about Trump, she's not young, she's not progressive plus she's a sellout of note if you bother to watch her debate Biden and yet stand beside him now
what do you expect her to do in the Primaries? She was competing to win the contest for the Dems Presidential candidate.
775231793c263a2005996c0159f3b1ed.jpg

Hey Karl

Weren't you just posting lies about Pence again, you knew it was a lie.

You never seem to defend Trump from lies.
Are you perhaps biased or immoral?
Oh so a government department rushing to defend a government official so as not to have him embarrassed by his mistake and muddy the waters, automatically means you are going to trust them?

The same government who has edited photos of Biden to make him look alone?

The same government run by a guy who has lied in public, in his position of president of over 10000 times?

So more smears and the usual deflection from you.

Practice what you preach Karl. Some honesty from you would be most welcome.
Good to know you trust the ANC, when they defend the stupidity of one of their leaders.

So long story short.

You were a white supremacist.
Went to a township and experienced white guilt.

Then became woke to prove to everyone that you are definitely not a racist.

Rather just admit it and get help, it'll save you years of guilt.
Nice one, missing the point and purposefully misrepresentng me. Totes on point for you.

Back