Kamala Harris announced as Biden's running mate

jouda

Expert Member
Phew this thread is a mess. How about sticking to the topic at hand?

cerebus

Honorary Master
Think about it for a little while...
You don't know what you're talking about. Xarog is a notorious troll who has repeatedly been banned and come back under different pseudonyms just to start up the same crap. CaptainOblivious is just his latest manifestation and when he inevitably gets banned he will just pop up again with another nickname.

Ponderer

Expert Member
You don't know what you're talking about. Xarog is a notorious troll who has repeatedly been banned and come back under different pseudonyms just to start up the same crap. CaptainOblivious is just his latest manifestation and when he inevitably gets banned he will just pop up again with another nickname.
Why was he banned?

cerebus

Honorary Master
Why was he banned?
For being a troll.

He's a QAnon devotee who used to spam the threads with hundreds of Q drops. Then he made a stupid bet about Q predictions, lost, and refused to leave. I don't know if he was eventually banned or left of his own accord. Then he came back as something else, I forget what, then GingerBeardMan, and got banned in quick succession.

ponder

Honorary Master
Then he made a stupid bet about Q predictions, lost, and refused to leave. I don't know if he was eventually banned or left of his own accord. Then he came back as something else, I forget what, then GingerBeardMan, and got banned in quick succession.
I was under the impression he stuck to the bet and left as Xarog as I still remember someone saying they were amazed that he actually stuck to his end of the bargain.

I just looked at the old thread again and the child trafficking thing seems to have some validity these days wrt epstein...

cerebus

Honorary Master
I was under the impression he stuck to the bet and left as Xarog as I still remember someone saying they were amazed that he actually stuck to his end of the bargain.
I don't know if he stuck to the bet or got banned. I don't think anyone is clear about that. But he came back in multiple iterations and got banned. I think as GBM he got banned because of his comments about Greta Thunberg.

I just looked at the old thread again and the child trafficking thing seems to have some validity these days wrt epstein...
Really now?

TysonRoux

Executive Member

Do you think using a sockpuppet is "sticking to the bet" ?

His sockpuppets were banned.

Emjay

Honorary Master

An actual memo went out from an ad hoc group of Democratic operatives (pretending to be advocates for women) to media organizations with orders on how to proceed with their coverage. The fact that they expected this partisan missive to be accepted and adhered to by media entities tells you all you need to know about the problem with today’s legacy media.
“A woman VP candidate, and possibly a Black or Brown woman candidate, requires the same kind of internal consideration about systemic inequality as you undertook earlier this year …” They write, “We are here to help you with this challenge … We intend to collectively and individually monitor coverage and we will call out those we believe take our country backwards with sexist and/or racist coverage. As we enter another historic moment, we will be watching you.”
What’s absurd here is the Democratic gang that treated Sarah Palin like a piece of meat on the Serengeti is now lecturing about the importance of treating women in the arena fairly. But only for those who conform and obey no matter how bad their policy.
:ROFL:

Sollie

Executive Member

:ROFL:
I'm not sure which is better. The article or the comments.

As Chris Plante says so well, "If it weren't for double standards, liberals would have none."
:ROFL: :laugh: :ROFL: