• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Big Two-Day Giveaway - Win an Amazon Kindle, a Mystery Gadget and Branded Gear. Enter Here.
  • Test your broadband speed and win prizes worth R5,000. Enter here.

Kevin Spacey Apologizes After Allegation of Decades-Old Sexual Advance on a Minor

Celine

Executive Member
lol even mariah carey is being accused of sexual harassment by some bloke. it's becoming a circus of note now.

Celine

Executive Member
Is it funny because it's Mariah Carey or because a guy is accusing a woman of sexual harassment?
it's funny because she doesn't even like to be touched by people. you can clearly see it by her body language all the time. so for someone to accuse her of sexual harassment is too much i can only laugh. i cannot see her even touching someone else with her attitude. some people are just like that. i don't like body contact myself. no hugging, touching, feeling, kissing, etc. thank you i know you like me i like you that's all right i'm fine in my own space lol.

S7wede

Expert Member
Way creepy.....

[video=youtube;ZnJCzoylqAc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnJCzoylqAc[/video]
That was a skit, and to be completely frank I'm rather surprised that this is considered a scandal when in each occasion he asked for consent. At this stage it looks like a witch hunt. I may not condone his behavior, but why are we judging what happens between consenting adults?

Xarog

Honorary Master
That was a skit, and to be completely frank I'm rather surprised that this is considered a scandal when in each occasion he asked for consent. At this stage it looks like a witch hunt. I may not condone his behavior, but why are we judging what happens between consenting adults?
Ah, that explains the delicious double entendre @ 4:20.

Celine

Executive Member
richard dreyfuss on the chopping block now. beware if you are an entertainer and you may have signed an autograph or had a picture taken with a woman or got too close to her because of the crowds. it may cost you scandal. just saying. this is starting to get into a hollywood mayhem.

WaxLyrical

Honorary Master
richard dreyfuss on the chopping block now. beware if you are an entertainer and you may have signed an autograph or had a picture taken with a woman or got too close to her because of the crowds. it may cost you scandal. just saying. this is starting to get into a hollywood mayhem.
Don't think anyone would risk getting sued for defamation.
Believe the stories. Louis CKs career already finished after admitting to his appalling act.

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
I think there is still a lot more dirty laundry to come out - and it will knock our socks off...

The problem is proving all of this though.

After all of this is over, going to be some nasty lawsuits for defamation.

Sl8er

Executive Member
You know who else seemed like a "nice guy" to most people?
Jeffery Dahmer.

I understand it's quite a comparison to draw, but my point is you never can tell.

I think there is still a lot more dirty laundry to come out - and it will knock our socks off...

The problem is proving all of this though.

After all of this is over, going to be some nasty lawsuits for defamation.
This, probably.