KFC Proposal: Flights, DJ sets, honeymoon destinations - SA rallies behind its new favourite couple

Dairyfarmer

Expert Member
Excellent marketing KFC. Hope you gave the employee that thought of it a nice bonus so that they don't pull a Makate.

wbot

Missed opportunity for dstv to cash in on this by giving them a wedding reality show like all the other million or so wedding shows on tv. With hundreds of kfc ad breaks thrown in ofc and kfc for all the guests

thechamp

Honorary Master
Missed opportunity for dstv to cash in on this by giving them a wedding reality show like all the other million or so wedding shows on tv. With hundreds of kfc ad breaks thrown in ofc and kfc for all the guests
Who says they won't feature in Our Perfect Wedding?

Mar Vin

Can a white couple also try this ?

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
I've actually heard of a coloured couple who also did this at an SA restaurant or fast food outlet and was also apparently posted?....that was the 1st time I heard of it.

anyway....guess nothing happened...to answer your question.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
I've actually heard of a coloured couple who also did this at an SA restaurant or fast food outlet and was also apparently posted?....that was the 1st time I heard of it.

anyway....guess nothing happened...to answer your question.
Where and when?

Also RWC fever.

theratman

Executive Member
Great story, glad to see some good being done. Kudos to all those companies coming aboard!

We Love Bass

When and where is the wedding?, I think they will need help finishing all that alcohol :sneaky: