KFC vs Chicken Licken vs Nandos.

genelock

Banned
you find them mostly in the main roads of predominantly muslim suburbs

the chicken is marinated and prepared over coals, served with flat bread and chips

theres a guy in Bokaap that sells quarters for R30, but I just never get to that side of the world.
Oh you are in CT!
do you know of any in the Athlone Lansdowne area ?

saturnz

Honorary Master
Oh you are in CT!
do you know of any in the Athlone Lansdowne area ?
Arashads in Rylands is highly recommended, its in Ruth Road

There are plenty others, but I don't get that side often these days- just drive around on a Saturday and look for coal smoke.

edit: Mohammeds in Lansdowne I hear is also good, they make tikka chicken salomis for super cheap to

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
You need to add Popeyes to the list now.

KFC vs Chicken Licken vs Popeyes vs Nandos.

genelock

Banned

There are plenty others, but I don't get that side often these days- just drive around on a Saturday and look for coal smoke.
Lol
Cool thanks. Rylands is ommi draai
//rubs hands together

I.am.Sam

rehabilitated troller
bilals outside of golden dish in gatesville is good , think he sells for R30 with just a naan no chips
abdul qayum tikka master in mavis road ..like on the corner of klipfontenin and mavis road

abdul qayum sells hearts livers bums giblets and all that

livers are damn good

Last edited:

I.am.Sam

rehabilitated troller

edit: Mohammeds in Lansdowne I hear is also good, they make tikka chicken salomis for super cheap to
i bought arshads last weekend, have been busying arshad from the time he opened. almost 10 years

but lately his tikka has been too strong and portions are smaller ..and price gone up

but still busy as furk

saturnz

Honorary Master
yeah I haven't had his chicken for atleast six months now, I have to get someone to get it for me since Mr Delivery started with this 5km thing

Pho3nix

The Legend
Calistos is better than Nandos
Chicken Licken has he best wings. Fight me

Bryn

Doubleplusgood
The only chicken opinion I feel strongly about is that Hungry Lion has the worst chicken on planet Earth.

Between Nando's and KFC, I would almost always pick Nando's. Their hot marinade is incredibly tasty - I wish it was possible to buy separately. Or at least to have in a bottle whilst in-store or in a sachet with takeaways. It would be far superior to any of the bottled sauces.

Daruk

Honorary Master
Just had extra hot chicken strips and rice from Nandos. Yum.