KFC vs Chicken Licken vs Nandos.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
The only chicken opinion I feel strongly about is that Hungry Lion has the worst chicken on planet Earth.

Between Nando's and KFC, I would almost always pick Nando's. Their hot marinade is incredibly tasty - I wish it was possible to buy separately. Or at least to have in a bottle whilst in-store or in a sachet with takeaways. It would be far superior to any of the bottled sauces.
Ummm. Most shops sell it these days... In a bottle

Bryn

Doubleplusgood
Ummm. Most shops sell it these days... In a bottle
You're talking about their hot sauce. I'm talking about the marinade they put on the chicken if you ask for it done hot.

As far as I'm aware it cannot be purchased. You can only ask for extra sauce on the chicken when ordering it, which is free and they usually remember to do it.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
You're talking about their hot sauce. I'm talking about the marinade they put on the chicken if you ask for it done hot.

As far as I'm aware it cannot be purchased. You can only ask for extra sauce on the chicken when ordering it, which is free and they usually remember to do it.
It's the same stuff these days...

Bryn

Doubleplusgood
It's the same stuff these days...
Not even close. Their hot marinade that the chicken is served with is one of the best sauces of all time. And it's incredible with chips and rolls too. It's a real shame it doesn't seem to exist outside of their kitchens.