Khayelitsha is the first Western Cape township with a confirmed Covid-19 infection

Snyper564

Executive Member
Eish.

Have there been other countries with similar conditions as these places? Hopefully this isn't the entry of a new phenomena in the corona history books.
As said Brazil interestingly enough in Brazil it was the gangs that brought about curfew etc as the gov did nothing.

netstrider

Expert Member
South Africa will be fine. Some deaths will occur unfortunately.

Again I say, our nation will be fine.

joshuatree

Expert Member
Why is the SABC News channel not rather being showed on one of the the Sabc1-3 channels?

Similarly why is Openview not showing their ENCA news channel somewhere on their decoder channels? There is a Test channel on channel 122 - use it.

All this in the light of the seriousness of the Wuhan virus and access to info to all.

I find it disappointing that news channels are not being pushed to the forefront.

LCBXX

Honorary Master
Many on social media, and some on here, seems glad this happened.

Regardless, we're well on course for one of the biggest overreactions in history.

Gordon_R

Honorary Master
Why is the SABC News channel not rather being showed on one of the the Sabc1-3 channels?

Similarly why is Openview not showing their ENCA news channel somewhere on their decoder channels? There is a Test channel on channel 122 - use it.

All this in the light of the seriousness of the Wuhan virus and access to info to all.

I find it disappointing that news channels are not being pushed to the forefront.
Nobody wants to watch news 24/7. What do you think the average person will learn, that they couldn't find in a half hour bulletin. Cancel some of the alcohol advertising rather...

Segg

Expert Member
So how prevalent is TB and people with full blown AIDS in that area?