Khoisan "King Cornelius" secedes from South Africa

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
I've put this here so long even though I don't have an article yet, because this story has yet to break in the national news.

WhatsApp Image 2018-06-21 at 13.51.49.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2018-06-21 at 13.52.06.jpeg

Last edited:

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
EC Khoisan Spokesperson: All I can say to you is that the secession is already been done and the eviction order...no other secession can be done on a approved secession we all must thank the one that did the secession he was bold...
Gauteng Khoisan Spokesperson‬: How can they do that without the consent of the rest of the Khoisan nation?
Chief Khoisan SA: They say the Western Cape was consulted, in fact all the leaders
Chief Khoisan SA ‬: The Western Cape people are not the only Khoisans in South Africa.
EC Khoisan Spokesperson: According to my learned leader, Khoisan land is only CT and they are the only Khoisans
Chief Khoisan SA: ♂Aitog and there are KhoiSan leaders that do not agree with him that are now forced to be part of him....hier kom n ding
Gauteng Khoisan Spokesperson: En die ding stink my leier
Chief Khoisan SA: We've received the document. We need to raise some questions. Is there anyone bold enough to entertain our humble request?
EC Khoisan Spokesperson: All I can say to you is that the secession is already been done and the eviction order...no other secession can be done on a approved secession we all must thank the one that did the secession he was bold...
Chief Khoisan SA: When was this done sir?
EC Khoisan Spokesperson: The secession was done 24 September 2017 and the eviction order this year so everything is already done to evict the present government
Chief Khoisan SA: Only in Cape Town. So other provinces are free from the secession? Thanks heaven.
EC Khoisan Spokesperson: It's the western Cape, Northern Cape and part of eastern cape from the fish river
EC Khoisan Spokesperson: That is 60% for the sovereign state of good hope
Chief Khoisan SA: Why not share this on our platform
EC Khoisan Spokesperson: You can share it with pleasure sir I'm not very keen on groups due to the sensitivities
Chief Khoisan SA: It's true it's sensitive as its been done without the knowledge of Joe Public
EC Khoisan Spokesperson: Morning my leader their is no need to go public now, after we handover the eviction order show your flag to the world than we go public
EC Khoisan Spokesperson: King Cornelius is King by birth right
EC Khoisan Spokesperson: No one can stop the Koisan from his move again not even the world Amase
EC Khoisan Spokesperson: We going to rise like the flowers in Namakwa
Chief Khoisan SA: Morning leader! We will appreciate it if he or one of his delegate can join us on our Gauteng platform, as to clarify us on certain matters. How can we raise a flag which we don't have nor knowledge about
EC Khoisan Spokesperson: Don't worry we in EC are in the same n mind he visit our leader last month but only the top structure
EC Khoisan Spokesperson: I am not in a position to do this but contact the Royal house in Cape town only a chief can do that as collective
EC Khoisan Spokesperson: I hope you get my point military is nothing to do with politics Arts and culture,religion
Chief Khoisan SA: But military is there to make sure we are safe and ensure in our land sir. Military is an important organ in matters than revolve around land.
EC Khoisan Spokesperson: That's my point military will be there to take and handover we not in politics. That's what we going to do
Chief Khoisan SA:
EC Khoisan Spokesperson: And protect our borders
EC Khoisan Spokesperson: We already tell the Boers we don't need them this is our land we will die for it
Chief Khoisan SA: But allow the king to make agreements of the military
EC Khoisan Spokesperson: The agreement is tabled at the UN.
Chief Khoisan SA: It makes me wonder who is his top structure as I am from the Eastern Cape and he has not met up with me. I said that he will meet up with me but because of the fact that I sound like an old record that keep on saying the same thing over and over....We are the First Nation of this land, the whole country belongs to us he finds himself not meeting up with me....I will humbly await him but will also use this opportunity to ask his fellow mates and supporters to convey.... I am still waiting.
Gauteng Khoisan Spokesperson: All provinces need to come up with an action plan sir. One of the plans is to get the whites who are using him to step back for now
Chief Khoisan SA: I kindly request if I can send his dialogue around on other groups

I can't reveal my direct source on this, but he is fairly high up in the Khoisan Affairs.
Names have been removed, and these people are not nationally recognised spokesperson, the term is only used her to distinguish the speakers.

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
http://sovereignstateofgoodhope.org/
https://www.usaf.org.za/

I first heard about this last week on the Fake News Whatsapp group.
Contacted a Khoisan friend and he also didn't know about it.
They contacted this King Cornelius in the Cape and asked him how he thinks he is going to represent all Khoisan in SA when they don't recognise him?
Then on Sunday some friends at Church (who are members of the Suidlanders Group) told me they had packed up all their belongings and are waiting for the signal - When the flags are raised - to leave Gauteng and to go and travel to this new Country.
Needless to say, I am shaking my head....
I think these two groups are fringe groups and probable won't achieve the critical mass they are hoping for.
I also don't think that the SA government will stand for any kind of secession.

Last edited:

eg2505

Honorary Master
and here I was asking why does the WC not have its own border and its own time zone and its own passports ect

the times I left JHB I always wondered why do some of those places (DBN,CPT) not have their own independence.

supersunbird

Honorary Master
The hell are the US Air Force doing? :wtf:
Yeah, my first thought too, but apparently it also stands for United Southern African Federation, which is much lamer and features in no movies or Tom Clancy books.

Last edited:

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
what's your opinion ?

The way things are going now..
I think these two groups are fringe groups and probable won't achieve the critical mass they are hoping for.
These people are convinced that the monent this happens the rest of SA is going to fall apart.
In fact they are convinced that they are losing their house so they are abandoning it.
(might also have something to do with the fact that the house next door was recently sold to black owners).

supersunbird

Honorary Master
Unlikely to achieve mass of any kind

HunterNW

Executive Member
Ja swaer. Had a guy in my office today also convinced something is brewing.... Schit going to hit the fan.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
and here I was asking why does the WC not have its own border and its own time zone and its own passports ect

the times I left JHB I always wondered why do some of those places (DBN,CPT) not have their own independence.
You want city states?

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Would the right wing groups endorse King Cornelius and regard him as their king?

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
Would the right wing groups endorse King Cornelius and regard him as their king?
Yes, although the Suidlanders swear that they are not like the AWB, they would rather flee than fight.
They are armed, but they are not looking for conflict.
Can't speak for the other groups.