Kid taken by woman

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
No, MightyQuin. Not at all.

You seem to have some reading difficulties.

In that situation, I would remove my child (and myself) immediately, and move as far away as possible.
And not care about getting this criminal arrested? Pathetic...

scudsucker

Executive Member
Now who has reading difficulties....?

The fact that you bred and subsequently contaminated this world, is much more worrisome.

Enjoying the SASSA grant?
I'm somewhat amused that you would consider this a withering response. Well done, I guess. 2/10. Thanks for participating.

Last edited:

Sollie

Honorary Master
I can tell that you do not have a three year old. They are not that stupid.
Thank god no. But they were ~ 30 years ago. Even my grandson is past that now.

I have a 3yr old child. He's absolutely able to differentiate between "safe" and "unsafe". Possibly his cognitive ability is inherited, or, more likely, you are talking kak.
Ever considered a paternal test? If he has as much sense as you say, I'd be worried, very worried.

scudsucker

Executive Member
...be worried, very worried.
You guys are terrified about progress, about new things. My son will do things I never dreamt were possible, and I like that. You conservatives would prefer that nothing ever changes.

I feel sorry for you. Closed-mindedness can't be much fun.

Sollie

Honorary Master
You guys are terrified about progress, about new things. My son will do things I never dreamt were possible, and I like that. You conservatives would prefer that nothing ever changes.

I feel sorry for you. Closed-mindedness can't be much fun.
I sense a contradiction.

scudsucker

Executive Member
I sense a contradiction
Sollie, you are aware that personal attacks are not allowed, by the T&Cs that you agreed to when you joined?

Ok, then.

I'm not going to report you, because I think that rule is a bit lame, but you might want to stick closer to the standards expected of us all. You are welcome.

Sollie

Honorary Master
Sollie, you are aware that personal attacks are not allowed, by the T&Cs that you agreed to when you joined?

Ok, then.
Absent parent. Vasectomy.

"Don't you hit me, don't you hit me ..."

Want me to press the report on my post? I'll be quite happy to.

Currently you reek of hypocrisy. The tone of this thread was actually quite amicable, even funny - until you came along with your kak. So please go do something to yourself.

scudsucker

Executive Member
Absent parent. Vasectomy.

"Don't you hit me, don't you hit me ..."

Want me to press the report on my post? I'll be quite happy to.

Currently you reek of hypocrisy. The tone of this thread was actually quite amicable, even funny - until you came along with your kak. So please go do something to yourself.
Ok, Sollie.

Mila

Honorary Master
Here is an attempt at Strand Beach,

you can teach your kids as much as you want. These kidnappers are all opportunistic. They grab and walk away, they get caught they let go and make nothing about it.
I think you also try to teach children that not everyone is bad and be polite.
It would be easier if creeps looked like the boogey man..

Sollie

Honorary Master
I think you also try to teach children that not everyone is bad and be polite.
It would be easier if creeps looked like the boogey man..
Agreed yes. But you also need to be careful, the most important part of a child's life is the first four to five years. You want to raise a well balanced person, a child with a sense of security, not one fearful of everything. That in itself can turn the person into a target or cause problems later in life.

A quick example - I grabbed the first best that looks okay ...

Mila

Honorary Master
Agreed yes. But you also need to be careful, the most important part of a child's life is the first four to five years. You want to raise a well balanced person, a child with a sense of security, not one fearful of everything. That in itself can turn the person into a target or cause problems later in life.
A quick example - I grabbed the first best that looks okay ...
So glad I never had kids.
I would have been in jail if that was me.