Kidnapping reported outside Kollegepark - Vanderbijlpark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Compton_effect

Honorary Master
Reported on the Meyerton Community Policing Group this morning at 08:41.

*Kidnapping, not Hijacking*
A Grade R learner was kidnapped this morning at Kollegepark, as her mother was dropping her off. 4 African Males in a White Toyota Fortuner, registration number unconfirmed/unknown at this stage.

SAPS, Security Companies and various reaction groups are looking, and have been since just after the incident happened. Once confirmed information has been received it will be shared.

08:34
02/09/2019

Hemps

Honorary Master
Only a matter of time before these things become regular, a couple weeks back the locals along a fishing spot on the Transkei coast held some guys hostage and would not release them before R3000 was transferred into a Capitec acc.

Daruk

Honorary Master
Only a matter of time before these things become regular, a couple weeks back the locals along a fishing spot on the Transkei coast held some guys hostage and would not release them before R3000 was transferred into a Capitec acc.
Is that you L?

TelkomUseless

Executive Member
This is what I'm thinking too. People getting kidnapped and ransomed ...

Reactions: ES1

supersunbird

Honorary Master
What I don't get is why did someone take a picture of the empty Fortuner (with reg showing)...

Something else going on here.

skimread

Executive Member
Normally if it was a hijacking I can only think they take a child by mistake. But this is not the case here.

Grade R that is like 5 to 6 years old. Poor little thing must be petrified.

Mila

Honorary Master
She was walking with her brother. The brother was pushed away and only the girl taken

Status
Not open for further replies.