Kill Her!

Freshy-ZN

Executive Member
Well this photo says it all doesnt it?
http://www.news24.com/Images/Photos/2007120112080401_GillianSudan220.jpg
Look at the glee on his face as he calls for the execution of a teacher who accidentally and unintentionally 'insulted' his religion. Photo caption reads: " Angry Sudanese protesters hold a newspaper carrying a photo of British teacher Gillian Gibbons in Khartoum, calling for her execution." He looks very angry doesn't he?

And black Africa and Islam wonder why........

GavinMannion

Executive Member
Maybe an Islamic person can explain to me why anyone with a brain would want to kill a teacher who allowed her class to call a teddy bear Muhammed (?)...

This is why I dislike religion....

Nokkie

Executive Member
mm, maybe Goerge bush should drop a 500lb pounds bomb their with a a yellow hapyday smilly face on it :/

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Its very sickening indeed....

And its indicative of the idiocy that religion can bring about...

Who cares WHAT the teddy bear was named, all that matters is that the children were at school and learning something.

killadoob

Honorary Master
explain to me why a teddy bear cant be called it but half the muslim population have that name?

feo

Honorary Master
Many Muslims are sensitive about that name, I guess it's because they don't want the name of the prophet associated with an animal of any kind, toy or not. But I agree it's WAY overboard to go to the lengths they have to want to kill this teacher.

JayM

Expert Member
So I probably shouldn't name my pet pig mohammed then. Damn.

zeb

Expert Member
If you wanna be a total ass and disregard another religion then go ahead. :rolleyes:
No one seems to be too bothered with half the male Mexican population named Jesus :p

icyrus

Executive Member
If you wanna be a total ass and disregard another religion then go ahead. :rolleyes:
The very least we could do is disregard a religion who's adherents behave in this manner.

It high time that religious people realize that their delusions are not special and deserve no more protection that a drug addict who worships pink elephants.

feo

Honorary Master
Having a look at the picture in the first post, one has to wonder.
I agree they're going overboard here.

But if you wanna name your teddy or pet pig something, just show some consideration and name it anything other than Muhammed, it really can't be that hard.

The very least we could do is disregard a religion who's adherents behave in this manner.

It high time that religious people realize that their delusions are not special and deserve no more protection that a drug addict who worships pink elephants.
Ah but it's not Islam that encourages/teaches this behavior. It's the PEOPLE that snap very quickly when something that they don't like is said and the rest of the world just jumps to the conclusion that Muslims are wild, raging, blood-thirsty savages that get a pinched nerve at the smallest thing said or done against Islam, which isn't true.

Last edited:

icyrus

Executive Member
I agree they're going overboard here.

But if you wanna name your teddy or pet pig something, just show some consideration and name it anything other than Muhammed, it really can't be that hard.
Why should he?

These people need to grow up and act civilized for once.

feo

Honorary Master
Why should he?

These people need to grow up and act civilized for once.
The sudanese? Yeah they do..

Muslims in general? Muslims in general don't carry on this this..

icyrus

Executive Member
The sudanese? Yeah they do..

Muslims in general? Muslims in general don't carry on this this..
They don't want to be tarred with the same brush they need to get their own under control or denounce them completely.