King Zwelithini: We will defend ourselves on land

ForceFate

Honorary Master
YOU have completely forgotten about the ANC / IFP [political] WAR in the Midlands -- between ZULU's
I tried to ninja edit but it looks like you got to the original post before it took effect.

Yes, the "war" is largely political. If the region secedes and turns into a full monarchy, there won't be a need for political parties thus, the political rivalry will die...

MidnightWizard

Expert Member
Yes, the "war" is largely political. If the region secedes and turns into a full monarchy, there won't be a need for political parties thus, the political rivalry will die...
BRITAIN -- is a CONSTITUTIONAL MONARCHY
They STILL have political parties
WHY do you think that KZN would be ANY different ?

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
How many leaders in this country have promoted xenophobia in one way or the other? Ignoring racism, the political climate between white and black people in this country is also xenophobic.

Xenophobia has always in this country being brushed under the carpet. It has also been ferociously denied, from time to time, and now that is turning into 'public' chaos which the whole world can see it is been appropriately 're'-dubbed.

I have seen on social media,

Afrophobia, blackphobia, afriphobia and now I see the Zulu king talk about Zulu phobia.

Zulu phobia, 2015,

Foreigners must go home – King Zwelithini
Zulu King Goodwill Zwelithini has called for the deportation of foreign nationals living in the country, saying it was unacceptable locals were being made to compete with people from other countries for the few economic opportunities available.

I believe mr. Zwelithini is afraid of the actual working class.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
How many leaders in this country have promoted xenophobia in one way or the other? Ignoring racism, the political climate between white and black people in this country is also xenophobic.

Xenophobia has always in this country being brushed under the carpet. It has also been ferociously denied, from time to time, and now that is turning into 'public' chaos which the whole world can see it is been appropriately 're'-dubbed.

I have seen on social media,

Afrophobia, blackphobia, afriphobia and now I see the Zulu king talk about Zulu phobia.

Zulu phobia, 2015,

I believe mr. Zwelithini is afraid of the actual working class.
Mr Zwelithini is just afraid, permanently. Useless twat.

Urist

Expert Member
Let them secede if they want, have a referendum in what is considered to be the zulu kingdom.
If fact... There could be several nation states in SA... why are they religiously following borders drawn by European states during the scramble for Africa? This is a problem in Africa as well as the middle east. I`m all for a zexit.
Could still have an EU like arrangement to make the transition easy.

Last edited:

Mystic Twilight

Expert Member
If SA had a referendum and a majority voted for the zulu nation to secede from the republic, would the zulu king obey?

GreatWmR

If SA had a referendum and a majority voted for the zulu nation to secede from the republic, would the zulu king obey?
he'd probably demand a billion rand monthly allowance for seceding and then secede and go his merry may till a coup

Acid0

Expert Member
he'd probably demand a billion rand monthly allowance for seceding and then secede and go his merry may till a coup
Well if he is a true king then he can just TAX his subjects to maintain his lifestyle.