Know a good/cheap mechanic in N subs of CT? VW Golf

RoloTomasi

Does anyone know a good reliable mechanic with a good reputation in the northern subs of Cape Town that has solid experience repairing VW Golfs?
Any info will be appreciated.

I have an early 90's VW Golf (jumbo) that has some major oil problem (leaking out on top) so I imagine the engine needs serious attention, CV joints too. Since the car is old I want to avoid major Golf repair centres since they'll charge you an arm and a leg just for walking through the door.

I.am.Sam

Honorary Master
cant pm ...but know a guy in rylands area

worked on my golf and he knows his stuff

MightyQuin

Not amused...
Does anyone know a good reliable mechanic with a good reputation in the northern subs of Cape Town that has solid experience repairing VW Golfs?
Any info will be appreciated.

I have an early 90's VW Golf (jumbo) that has some major oil problem (leaking out on top) so I imagine the engine needs serious attention, CV joints too. Since the car is old I want to avoid major Golf repair centres since they'll charge you an arm and a leg just for walking through the door.

Car Doctor
Tom van Wyk
Brackenfell

Best in the business

spiderz

Honorary Master
Phone a local GoldWagen just to get a comparative price on the parts.
Makes it easier to see how much labor they are trying to charge...

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
If you are willing to drive out to Stellenbosch you will not regret it if you take the car to Mette's Auto Electrical and Mechanical.