Kuwaiti ‘academic’ claims gay men have a WORM in their backside that 'feeds on semen

thestaggy

Honorary Master
Well ... stranger things have happened. People actually believe in Donald Trump and have actually elected him into the office of President of the United States of America.
Is Trump the new Godwin's Law? WTF does this have to do with orangemanbad?

Nick333

Honorary Master
Is Trump the new Godwin's Law? WTF does this have to do with orangemanbad?
Have a seat and let me explain. To lefty, SJWs only right-wing, Trump supporting, deplorables enjoy mocking Muslims no matter how retarded the Muslim. Bringing up how stupid Trump, supposedly, is is the lefty equivalent of shouting "no, you're stupid".

Craig

Honorary Master
Ok, since it's Friday I will be asking this question. Has any looked at her research? What will we do if there is any truth in this, as proposterous as it seems.

@Grant would you take her medicine up the but if you know it will make you straight?

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
TSEK! I would rather taste it than waste it.

Screw the worm in my bum .... I dont share!!!!!!

:ROFL::laugh::ROFL::laugh:

evilstebunny

Honorary Master
Ok, since it's Friday I will be asking this question. Has any looked at her research? What will we do if there is any truth in this, as proposterous as it seems.

@Grant would you take her medicine up the but if you know it will make you straight?
Just like I wouldn't trust Malema for spongecake recipes, some things you don't even have to look at to know its crap.

MEIOT

Expert Member
I'm still struggling with how I'm meant to feel after reading this garbage...I'm bouncing from being amused as all hell to disgusted as fukk.

All I know is that humanity needs a purge

falcon786

Executive Member
Oh look,one lunatic deluded women who happens to be muslim sprouting what is most likely bullshit...and a bunch of racist islamaphobes on MYBB rejoice.

"They all think that all almost 2 billion of them",lol try again,pull the other string quick.:ROFL:

falcon786

Executive Member
Let's ignore the all the Jewish,Christian and Atheist nut jobs in the world and focus on this ones religion to push our agenda further!:D

Cray

Honorary Master
Let's ignore the all the Jewish,Christian and Atheist nut jobs in the world and focus on this ones religion to push our agenda further!:D
Plenty of threads about supposedly Christian preachers doing some very weird stuff in this country...

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
As mentioned, plenty of the other crazies get comments and threads ......

download (1).jpg

it expired perhaps?

falcon786

Executive Member
Plenty of threads about supposedly Christian preachers doing some very weird stuff in this country...
Were the comments as vile as here and lambasting all Christians?But regardless any idiot could do the reverse and find a nut job atheist and say see what happens when you don't have religion for example...Still not valid in any event,just shows the commentators lack of logic or clear agenda.

falcon786

Executive Member
As mentioned, plenty of the other crazies get comments and threads ......

View attachment 650418

it expired perhaps?
The only victims here are the posters,clearly showing their true colours here,they're individually either a complete moron to believe this is illustrative of a group of people or they are a person willing to push an agenda regardless of how ridiculous it is to even assert that point.

The irony is many of these same people lament the voting fodder for believing agenda pushers like the EFF and hate Malema for example and yet they behave the same way trying to brainwash people with half truths and generalizations.

They cry if Malema takes one white person as an example to stereotype all whites.When the shoe is on the other foot then they show that they're no better.

Cray

Honorary Master
Were the comments as vile as here and lambasting all Christians?
Which posts in particular do you take offense with? Most of the comments here are aimed at the stupidity of this woman not Muslims in general...

And lots of people take pot shots at Christians/Religion when some preacher does something particularly retarded in the name of Christianity.

ISP cash cow

Executive Member
Oh look,one lunatic deluded women who happens to be muslim sprouting what is most likely bullshit...and a bunch of racist islamaphobes on MYBB rejoice.

"They all think that all almost 2 billion of them",lol try again,pull the other string quick.:ROFL:
Which comment shows your so called "islamaphobe on mybb" in this thread. Most of the comments are aimed directly at the stupidity of this woman.

If there is such a comment why have you not reported it yet?

maybe you need one of those suppositories to get your feels sorted out.

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender

:rolleyes: