• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Two-Day Giveaway - Win a Google Chromecast, Branded Gear, and a Mystery Gadget. Enter Here.
  • Giveaway - Win a DiskStation DS918+ and Active Backup Suite from Synology. Enter Here.

Kylie Jenner set to become the ‘youngest self-made billionaire ever’

Excalibur

Expert Member
Kylie Jenner is reportedly on her way to becoming the “youngest self-made” billionaire ever, according to projections by Forbes.

As the youngest sibling of the Kardashian-Jenner clan, Ms Jenner is the sole owner of her cosmetics company, Kylie Cosmetics, which Forbes calculates is valued at $800m (£605m). The publication estimates the 20-year-old is therefore worth $900m with considerations for her additional earnings from TV programmes and endorsements.

Ms Jenner’s older sibling, Kim Kardashian West, 37, helped shoot the Kardashian-Jenner family to international fame with the inception of their reality show, Keeping up with the Kardashians. Since the start of Keeping the siblings have all gone on to pursue various business ventures; Ms Kardashian West is estimated to be worth $350 million from earnings that includes her own makeup line, KKW Beauty, Forbes reports.

But apparently Ms Jenner is on her way to billionaire status. The publication estimates that with another year of growth, Ms Jenner (who turns 21 in August) will become the “youngest self-made billionaire ever,” male or female, surpassing Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg who became a billionaire at 23.
OMG Kylie's like totally cool and one of the richest evah! :love:
Link.

Ms Jenner’s older sibling, Kim Kardashian West, 37, helped shoot the Kardashian-Jenner family to international fame with the inception of their reality show, Keeping up with the Kardashians.
Bulls**t. They got famous because she got long dicked on camera.

konfab

Honorary Master
Yeah no.

Slapping a celebrity brand onto a white labelled product is not "self-made" in any definition of the word. I doubt whether she has sat in any business meetings.
Kylie Jenner emerges from the double-doors of her brand’s Manhattan pop-up shop into a street filled with her fans. Beside her is Laura Nelson, a name and face likely unknown to the masses who came here for the lipstick. That lipstick, though, is the result of a collaboration: Kylie’s vision and Laura’s 17 years of experience in the beauty business.

In 2014, her own business sprung up, seemingly out of nowhere, and here, just three years later, she’s standing beside one the biggest celebrities of the moment, sharing in her glory.

But Laura didn’t just appear out of nowhere.

Seed Beauty, a two-year old company launched by Laura and her brother John, was built on the back of a 60-year-old family business. In 1989, the Nelson family purchased the established Spatz Laboratories from its founder. Laura and John forged out on their own, however, studying and working respectively in retail and product development, and finance and manufacturing, before coming full circle into the family business, she tells me:
https://www.shopify.com/blog/214945353-seed-beauty-kylie-cosmetics

This woman on the other hand is a f__king genius.

Last edited:

Knyro

Honorary Master
Bulls**t. They got famous because she got long dicked on camera.
Got to give it up to Kris though, she took that scandal, parlayed it, and cornered the ho game with her daughters.

Just might be the most successful pimp of all time.

Emjay

Expert Member
The Kardashian empire was kicked off by Kim Kardashian's sex tape. Kylie, imo, gained fame from there. I would say that Kim is actually the real cause and driving force behind all their wealth and fame. Don't watch (never have) any of their shows or follow any of them on social media, so I could be wrong. I do think Kendall Jenner is a stunner, and really deserves her place as one of the top models. Only one that does not look fake. The only thing worthwhile that has come out of this whole Kardashian era is changing the female form to look thicker (read stronger), especially around the glutes.

Sly21C

Expert Member
The Kardashian empire was kicked off by Kim Kardashian's sex tape. Kylie, imo, gained fame from there. I would say that Kim is actually the real cause and driving force behind all their wealth and fame. Don't watch (never have) any of their shows or follow any of them on social media, so I could be wrong. I do think Kendall Jenner is a stunner, and really deserves her place as one of the top models. Only one that does not look fake. The only thing worthwhile that has come out of this whole Kardashian era is changing the female form to look thicker (read stronger), especially around the glutes.
I thought Robert Kardashian started it all? By being a lawyer to OJ Simpson during his murder trial?