KZN Man Fined R5000 For Dagga

mercurial

MyBB Legend
A man was fined R5000 in the Newcastle Magistrate's Court on Monday for possession of dagga, KwaZulu-Natal police said.

Captain Thulani Zwane said the man was arrested at the Newcastle taxi rank on Friday in possession of 150 packets of dagga with an estimated street value of R10,000.

- SAPA

daveza

Honorary Master
Seems fair.

He probably paid R5000 for it so the cops end up with the weed, he ends up having to pay a R5000 fine and find R5000 to pay his supplier.

If he doesn't have the money to pay the supplier back maybe he would have preferred a jail sentence.

And the weed will find its way back to the streets.

daveza

Honorary Master
Cool, I'll post my name and home address here shortly.

I get quite a few courier deliveries so mark this one clearly please, Evil weed, the gateway drug inside, not fragile.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Will organise with the supplier to make sure all packages are clearly marked.

daveza

Honorary Master
a not very impressive sized bankie of very average weed.
If it's anything like here it's mostly kikuyu or buffalo.

And to think, in the 60's you could probably buy a bucketful of the best for a few dollars AND pretty chicks would bonk you for no reason at all.

Schavuit

If it's anything like here it's mostly kikuyu or buffalo.

And to think, in the 60's you could probably buy a bucketful of the best for a few dollars AND pretty chicks would bonk you for no reason at all.
I am born too late. :p

daveza

Honorary Master
I was just too late - the pretty chicks wanted you to at least have pubes.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Where are you? 1997? :wtf:

Street price here in PE is a hundred bucks for a not very impressive sized bankie of very average weed.
I'm in that odd place called Durbs....

R10 bucks gets you a small bankie of acceptable weed...

R50 bucks gets you a full sized bankie of acceptable weed

R50 gets you a small bankie of Hydro, etc etc...

Guantanamo

Expert Member
Weed in Durban is jut though. Really crude stuff. Up on the Reef (hehe) prices are closer to R50-80 for outdoor or R150 for indoor.

RaptorSA

Expert Member
Hope he gets out soon and continues doing business without much financial etc. damage from our irrelevant and tenacious overlords.
How the faaaark stuff like this warrants news when almost every Politician is raping us in the face a million/billion times over only serves to spike my blood pressure.