KZN rugby player shot dead by cops in Hawaii

Gatecrasher

Executive Member
In fact, here is a non-racist fact....

More white people die at the hands of police in the US:

1.png

If he was white, he would have, statistically, stood a bigger chance to die.

Unfortunately, the black man died because he tried to kill the police officers.
Take 2020: 457 White, 241 Black.
Whites in US 76.3%, Blacks in US 13.4%

457/.763 = 599 (if everyone is US was white) VS
241/.134 = 1798 (if everyone is US was black)

Chance of dying at hands of police is 1798/599 = 3x greater if you are black than if you are white.

Gozado

Those lists of arrests are a topic of some discussion. Some say that the arrests themselves are a straightforward indication that the crimes were indeed [most likely] perpetrated. Others say that there's a racial/gender/local/foreign or class/money skew to the likelihood of being arrested, at all, (whether or not the crime had been committed by that person), and then again that there may be a similar skew to the chances of being granted bail, or of a matter actually reaching court, and again of being sentenced, and then the degree of the sentence, and later of appeal and parole.

rietrot

Honorary Master

Chance of dying at hands of police is 1798/599 = 3x greater if you are black than if you are white.
Typical commie. Everything needs to match the demographics.

241/1021x100=24.6%
Well look at that 26% of the crime committed by black people. I would say the only reasonable conclusion is the systematically racist system is to blame for black people not being shot by police enough. Or maybe it's just me comparing two different years.

Sollie

Honorary Master
Typical commie. Everything needs to match the demographics.

241/1021x100=24.6%Well look at that 26% of the crime committed by black people. I would say the only reasonable conclusion is the systematically racist system is to blame for black people not being shot by police enough. Or maybe it's just me comparing two different years.
I'm glad you didn't see the juvenile button.

Mila

Honorary Master
This is going to get interesting.
There is a lot of things not being told.
Starting with what he was doing at that house.

l’ll play.
He went for a quicky at his lovers house to only find out her husband was there.
He was very angry because she kept on denying knowing him.
She was hysterical because she is being caught out.
To play the game she had to phone 911 to make her seem all innocent.
And then all went pear shaped.
He attacks the cops and gets shot.

Vrotappel

Bulls fan

Now correlate that with the crime per race demographics. A new world will open for you.

Cray

Honorary Master
You stated:

Are you planning to support this claim, or are you going to back pedal?
I miss-spoke, meant to say that a felony burglary in progress is considered a violent crime and as such police where required to have their weapons drawn.

From 3 minutes 10 in the video.

Not sure of his background but he seems to know what he is talking about, you are welcome to offer an alternative source to gainsay this.

Cray

Honorary Master
Did some further research on this, even though burglary is considered a violent crime due to the federal Armed Career Criminal Act (ACCA).

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10...ce of actual,involved actual acts of violence.

Results showed that burglary is overwhelmingly a non-violent offense.

The national incidence of actual violence or threats of violence during a burglary was 7.9%. At most, 2.7% of burglaries involved actual acts of violence. Legislative reform of the ACCA classification to match the empirical description of burglary is discussed.

So yeah, the law says one thing but reality is very different

Pegasus

Executive Member
This is going to get interesting.
There is a lot of things not being told.
Starting with what he was doing at that house.

l’ll play.
He went for a quicky at his lovers house to only find out her husband was there.
He was very angry because she kept on denying knowing him.
She was hysterical because she is being caught out.
To play the game she had to phone 911 to make her seem all innocent.
And then all went pear shaped.
He attacks the cops and gets shot.

I’m with that take.
Although I still say it’s a whorehouse.

I’ve watched plenty Hawaii 5.0 and Magnum PI.
I know what goes on in that area.

Gordon_R

Honorary Master
I miss-spoke, meant to say that a felony burglary in progress is considered a violent crime and as such police where required to have their weapons drawn.

From 3 minutes 10 in the video.

Not sure of his background but he seems to know what he is talking about, you are welcome to offer an alternative source to gainsay this.

In progress. That's the key term. If he is outside the house, but sitting in his car inside the boundary fence, is it still burglary?

The video refers to SOP, not the law. Plaintiffs lawyers will have the police tied up in knots over this one.