KZN rugby player shot dead by cops in Hawaii

DA-LION-619

Honorary Master
My theory is he wanted to go to the temple.
Park/garden whatever you want to call it, to clear his head/pray/meditate.
The house and temple have a very similar entrance, also it fits his ‘weird’ behaviour.

He goes into the wrong house, discovers something wrong like sex trafficking, situation escalates.

Police didn’t follow procedure and now aren’t being transparent. His phone might have clues but they haven’t release it.

wbot

Expert Member
Haha everyone trying to find something wrong with the people who live there. If they were doing something unlawful like sex trafficking at the house they wouldn't call the police lol. And they would have been arrested.

Also the temple's entrance is clearly marked and it's closed at night anyway. It doesn't look like the house's entrances.

DA-LION-619

Honorary Master
Haha everyone trying to find something wrong with the people who live there. If they were doing something unlawful like sex trafficking at the house they wouldn't call the police lol. And they would have been arrested.

Also the temple's entrance is clearly marked and it's closed at night anyway. It doesn't look like the house's entrances.
Ah yes, you look like you’re in sex trafficking off to jail with you...
Obviously they need to get statements after the event.

The temple’s times is based on services, not opening and closing so last service service starting at 7pm would mean it’s still open around 8pm.

skimread

Honorary Master
My theory is he wanted to go to the temple.
Park/garden whatever you want to call it, to clear his head/pray/meditate.
The house and temple have a very similar entrance, also it fits his ‘weird’ behaviour.

He goes into the wrong house, discovers something wrong like sex trafficking, situation escalates.

Police didn’t follow procedure and now aren’t being transparent. His phone might have clues but they haven’t release it.
Your theory sounds like a new TV series. A Zulu rugby player moves to Hawaii and solves crimes by investigated suspicious activity.

Magnum Zulu PI.

Just a problem with your theory is that the temple next door was closed at that time of day. Also an illegal activity establishment would not call the police officers or have the door and gate open. Illegal places are more security conscious.

My theory is Myeni told his wife he had to clear his mind. He has not job after all and staying at home with his wife stresses him out. He went to the park to take narcotics in his car that he bought from his gym friends at the local dojo. His controlling wife called, and he said he is on his way back. On his way back he drove in the wrong house. He spoke to the owners who are petrified of him as he was high. He then went outside and heard shouting at him. Still high he attacked the cops despite having a gun pointed at him.

DA-LION-619

Honorary Master
Your theory sounds like a new TV series. A Zulu rugby player moves to Hawaii and solves crimes by investigated suspicious activity.

Magnum Zulu PI.

Just a problem with your theory is that the temple next door was closed at that time of day. Also an illegal activity establishment would not call the police officers or have the door and gate open. Illegal places are more security conscious.

My theory is Myeni told his wife he had to clear his mind. He has not job after all and staying at home with his wife stresses him out. He went to the park to take narcotics in his car that he bought from his gym friends at the local dojo. His controlling wife called, and he said he is on his way back. On his way back he drove in the wrong house. He spoke to the owners who are petrified of him as he was high. He then went outside and heard shouting at him. Still high he attacked the cops despite having a gun pointed at him.
Thought he was an engineer

skimread

Honorary Master
We have the video and 911 tape. Not sure what are the SA government wants. They should focus on the local forensic backlog of hundreds of thousands of cases. Where is the justice for all those thousands of cases of rape and murder that can't proceed and many never will.

Apparently, there is a God that will intervene if the US don't provide more info.
Maybe the God predicted it and created the Covid pandemic.

According to the government this murder has sent shockwaves in the 4 corners of the world. But the outrage I find is just in SA and his wife and her immediate family.

Mila

Honorary Master

True.
unless the cops are
Your clients... we need to stick to the movie version

ForceFate

Honorary Master
He forgot to mention something equally important. Before you go to bed, leave a note on the door that reads "Are you absolutely sure you're at the right house? Please confirm with your seniors before you attempt to ram the door".

Lastly, paint your toy guns in neon colours, and label them accordingly. If your find yourself in a precarious situation due to said guns, do not twitch.

Sollie

Honorary Master
He forgot to mention something equally important. Before you go to bed, leave a note on the door that reads "Are you absolutely sure you're at the right house? Please confirm with your seniors before you attempt to ram the door".

Lastly, paint your toy guns in neon colours, and label them accordingly. If your find yourself in a precarious situation due to said guns, do not twitch.
Now you want to go complicate it further. What is the perp or the cop is colour blind? Or hates neon pink!

I think I'll settle for the summary: Don't do stupid. :)

GrootVoet

I just love how the ANC politicians jumped on this band wagon condemning the Hawain Police, so easily forgetting about the likes of Collin Khosa.

Then we have the main stream SA media, News24 and buddies that can't report on anything race related without skewing it.

I think this guy was just plain dumb, he forget he was in America, in good old SA you can get away messing with police because they mostly useless but in good old USofA the police shoot first if you try and attack them.

Gordon_R

Honorary Master
This interview is from 4 days ago Fri 30th), but I can't find any link in this thread (although aspects of the topic has been discussed at length).

IMO the lawyers arguments are clear and coherent, (and consistent with my reaction weeks ago). The fact that the police have not released all the evidence, suggests they have a lot of explaining to do: