KZN rugby player shot dead by cops in Hawaii

nightjar

Executive Member
Who?

And they asked for it. You shoot at cops and you cannot complain if they shoot back.
The Marikana mob had paid a witchdoctor R500 a pop for bullet proof muti but it must have passed its "best before" date when they needed it.

• Haha
Reactions: ES1

rambo919

Honorary Master
The Marikana mob had paid a witchdoctor R500 a pop for bullet proof muti but it must have passed its "best before" date when they needed it.
I remember something like that, if true then they were planning on bullets flying... and that means they cannot be completely innocent.

Cr4ig

Honorary Master
Read most of this, only conclusion I can make is that there is definitely more to this story, much more. Very little in all of this makes sense. Why did he attack when he knew the woman called the cops? Why did he hang around. And their police training is really not that good.

rambo919

Honorary Master
I was responding to this. A large number know who he was and who shot him.
I will have to take your word for it.... I currently see no large threads for it, MSM pandering or politicians hammering on it.

I might just be ignorant I admit.

rambo919

Honorary Master
Maybe not in your circles but it was news elsewhere
For how long? it looks like more than 7 years ago, it might have caused a storm at the time but everyone seems to have forgotten about it by now.

Admitedly though I never bothered I think to pay much attention to this kind of news at the time.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
For how long? it looks like more than 7 years ago, it might have caused a storm at the time but everyone seems to have forgotten about it by now.

Admitedly though I never bothered I think to pay much attention to this kind of news at the time.
"Black twitter" and EFF do commemorate him, together with media articles on social media.

Sollie

Honorary Master
"Black twitter" and EFF do commemorate him, together with media articles on social media.
Tbh, from your link:
While Tatane's death as a result of police action during a protest is by no means a unique event in South Africa, it had notably garnered greater nationwide attention than any previous such occurrence. One of the main reasons for this was the fact that the entire incident was filmed on T.V. cameras and later broadcast during the prime time evening news of the national broadcaster, the SABC.

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
Read most of this, only conclusion I can make is that there is definitely more to this story, much more. Very little in all of this makes sense. Why did he attack when he knew the woman called the cops? Why did he hang around. And their police training is really not that good.
He crazy?

ForceFate

Honorary Master
And it was political not civil.
It had nothing to do with politics. He wasn't marching under a political banner, and so were the police.He was marching for service delivery, which municipalities are mandated to provide to the residents.

rambo919

Honorary Master
It had nothing to do with politics. He wasn't marching under a political banner, and so were the police.He was marching for service delivery, which municipalities are mandated to provide to the residents.
Firstly, in SA today that is political to start with.

Secondly, just as the race grifters in murica are doing with the ball player, the eff made it as political as possible.

Normal police involved shootings do not create martyrs. And if he was not at a riot, no one would be putting him in the news like this.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Firstly, in SA today that is political to start with.

Secondly, just as the race grifters in murica are doing with the ball player, the eff made it as political as possible.

Normal police involved shootings do not create martyrs. And if he was not at a riot, no one would be putting him in the news like this.
EFF wasn't even a political party when he died. Random people commemorated his death yearly until formation of EFF, who used him as a campaign tool. Marikana on the other hand was political.

rambo919

Honorary Master
EFF wasn't even a political party when he died. Random people commemorated his death yearly until formation of EFF, who used him as a campaign tool. Marikana on the other hand was political.
Which is why I said it already was political. You do not get an a-political "service protest" in this country. And before the EFF malema did the same things as leader of the youth league.

This rugby player shooting became political because they can never have enough black martyrs in that nutcase of a country.