LA man who mocked Covid-19 vaccines dies of virus

Grant

Honorary Master
Stephen Harmon, a member of the Hillsong megachurch, had been a vocal opponent of vaccines, making a series of jokes about not having the vaccine.
"Got 99 problems but a vax ain't one," the 34-year-old tweeted to his 7,000 followers in June.
In the days leading up to his death, Mr Harmon documented his fight to stay alive, posting pictures of himself in his hospital bed.
"Please pray y'all, they really want to intubate me and put me on a ventilator," he said.

In his final tweet on Wednesday, Mr Harmon said he had decided to go under intubation.
"Don't know when I'll wake up, please pray," he wrote.
Despite his struggle with the virus, Mr Harmon still said he would reject being jabbed, saying his religious faith would protect him. Prior to his death, had joked about the pandemic and vaccines, sharing memes saying he trusted the Bible over top US disease expert Dr Anthony Fauci.

SZN

Expert Member
CatMemes-copy-10.jpg

Gordon_R

Honorary Master

Hamster

Resident Rodent
one notes how interesting it is to see how quickly they distance themselves from his anti-vax views
It's the right thing to do though.

It's more interesting (and expected) to note how the article doesn't mention this part of the pastor's tweet.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
Just like our very own South African "celeb" Randall Wicomb. Diagnosed with prostate cancer and told the medical profession and big pharma they have no idea what they are doing and he would self treat his cancer with herbs and cannabis oil.

Died a very painful death in a hospital using big pharma and the medical establishment to relieve that pain after it was far too late for them to treat him.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
Interesting to see this celebration of someone's death simply because they said something against the mainstream.

How very liberal of all of you!

I have never professed to be liberal...

I was as a young person. You mature out of that with age. Like a fine wine or whiskey.

Rosaudio

First Officer

vigras rojara

Expert Member