LA man who mocked Covid-19 vaccines dies of virus

semaphore

Honorary Master
The logical final goal is a global ID connected to a global vaccination DB. It hardly takes rocket science to realize where it's headed. Whether or not the unvaccinated are discriminated against at that point is a side issue.
Yeah, we have that already, it's called a passport.

Spizz

Goat Botherer
It doesnt? They opened up their borders after the entries into the "vaccinated" DB's not after the vaccinations. The vaccinations other than making certain companies billions are not the end goal of the whole exercise.

The logical final goal is a global ID connected to a global vaccination DB. It hardly takes rocket science to realize where it's headed. Whether or not the unvaccinated are discriminated against at that point is a side issue.

You live in a country where you are ruled by your ID number and need a passport to go outside of it, so what difference does it make if there is a global database or not when the systems are already in place elsewhere? And what could it be used for that you are scared of when you are already tracked in pretty much every aspect of your daily life anyway?

rambo919

Honorary Master
You live in a country where you are ruled by your ID number and need a passport to go outside of it, so what difference does it make if there is a global database or not when the systems are already in place elsewhere? And what could it be used for that you are scared of when you are already tracked in pretty much every aspect of your daily life anyway?
I could explain, you could mock, I could get irritated, you could laugh..... let's just skip right to the end where you laugh at my expense and be done with it.

Spizz

Goat Botherer
I am aware of all the propaganda..... I don't believe all the propaganda.

The same sources claimed the ice caps would have melted two years ago and wanted the whole world to panic about new seafront..... it takes a lot more to scare me every time a new world ending panic gets created. I don't believe the boy who keeps crying wolf.

I require proof that liars have not lied yet again..... that the wealthy are not stooping to great lengths to get wealthier, that the power hungry are not grabbing more power.

That has nothing to do what you imply it does. It turns out Russia never completely vaccinated, I thought they would have by now, I was wrong.... so?

I have too many things to do at once than to read all the minute details of all graphs and allocate brainpower to process every minute detail..... and I admit I never bothered to actually give full attention to any of the graphs..... happy?

I still don't automatically trust the sources of these graphs to be completely honest.... I do not have the absolute faith without a shred of evidence that they are being completely objective that you clearly do.

This is why I require so much truth.... these institutions have lied in concert too many times for ideological or political gain for me to be able to trust them.

If you don't believe the graphs and you don't accept the reality of borders opening because hospitalizations and deaths are dropping rapidly due to the vaccinations, I genuinely wonder where you will get this "truth" from. It appears to me you already have your own "truth" and are just searching for validation.

semaphore

Honorary Master
I could explain, you could mock, I could get irritated, you could laugh..... let's just skip right to the end where you laugh at my expense and be done with it.
Please explain I am genuinely interested in how the Illuminati are going to harness my body energy for their bitcoin miners.

Spizz

Goat Botherer

I'm not laughing, I just don't understand your logic. You have evidence staring you in the face and it doesn't seem to be enough.

buka001

Honorary Master
I would love this explanation as well.

I won't mock.

rambo919

Honorary Master
If you don't believe the graphs and you don't accept the reality of borders opening because hospitalizations and deaths are dropping rapidly due to the vaccinations, I genuinely wonder where you will get this "truth" from. It appears to me you already have your own "truth" and are just searching for validation.
I am waiting for enough data to be collected to prove that the current vaccines are not dangerous rush jobs meant to control people while pretending to save them. Even if they are completely benign a pattern of vaccine dependence is emerging as well as a hefty stick with which to force any kind of behavior.

You don't do as whoever has the stick says? He withholds vaccine, you still don't do what he says? He withholds food until you get vaccinated.

The good nature of authoritarians with an ideological backing is one of the things I trust the least in this world.

I'm not laughing, I just don't understand your logic. You have evidence staring you in the face and it doesn't seem to be enough.
I have had evidence "staring me in the face" that the ice caps would melt by 2020..... they are still there. Now I know that climate change is cyclical and we might actually be now going back into a cooling phase soon.

I have had evidence "staring me in the face" that evolution is proven..... if you delve into it no one actually has proven anything and it's an endless game of under which cup is the pebble. Whether someone believes it or not has nothing to do with evidence.

I have had evidence "staring me in the face" that communism is dead.... and yet worldwide it is having a renaissance including in it's erstwhile deadliest enemies. It's a demon that refuses to be exorcised.

I have grown to deeply distrust any "evidence" that is driven by carrot and stick psychology. If someone tries to manipulate me into believing something via fear and reward I always these days take a step back and wait to see what happens. This has not failed me yet.

And then delving into the history of medical science.... there are numerous examples of "evidence staring me in the face" which was eventually proven to have killed thousands if not millions of people..... where anyone asking if the evidence was interpreted wrong was called dangerous or a fool or something.

Because of the human factor I distrust all statistics no matter how convincing unless there is no political or ideological factors driving it.

Now of course you will assume that I am a hypocrite, you think I have only blind faith..... ignoring your blind faith in the trustworthiness of global governments and medical institutions. It's not that I have blind faith..... it's that I have in some cases a complete LACK of faith and I need evidence to prove my lack of faith unjustified.

In the things unrelated to this thread I do have faith in, it's always a qualified faith. I am consistent in that I have to be convinced of everything I really believe as far as evidence is possible.

Rosaudio

First Officer
I am waiting for enough data to be collected to prove that the current vaccines are not dangerous rush jobs meant to control people while pretending to save them. Even if they are completely benign a pattern of vaccine dependence is emerging as well as a hefty stick with which to force any kind of behavior.

You don't do as whoever has the stick says? He withholds vaccine, you still don't do what he says? He withholds food until you get vaccinated.

The good nature of authoritarians with an ideological backing is one of the things I trust the least in this world.

I have had evidence "staring me in the face" that the ice caps would melt by 2020..... they are still there. Now I know that climate change is cyclical and we might actually be now going back into a cooling phase soon.

I have had evidence "staring me in the face" that evolution is proven..... if you delve into it no one actually has proven anything and it's an endless game of under which cup is the pebble. Whether someone believes it or not has nothing to do with evidence.

I have had evidence "staring me in the face" that communism is dead.... and yet worldwide it is having a renaissance including in it's erstwhile deadliest enemies. It's a demon that refuses to be exorcised.

I have grown to deeply distrust any "evidence" that is driven by carrot and stick psychology. If someone tries to manipulate me into believing something via fear and reward I always these days take a step back and wait to see what happens. This has not failed me yet.

And then delving into the history of medical science.... there are numerous examples of "evidence staring me in the face" which was eventually proven to have killed thousands if not millions of people..... where anyone asking if the evidence was interpreted wrong was called dangerous or a fool or something.

Because of the human factor I distrust all statistics no matter how convincing unless there is no political or ideological factors driving it.

Now of course you will assume that I am a hypocrite, you think I have only blind faith..... ignoring your blind faith in the trustworthiness of global governments and medical institutions. It's not that I have blind faith..... it's that I have in some cases a complete LACK of faith and I need evidence to prove my lack of faith unjustified.

In the things unrelated to this thread I do have faith in, it's always a qualified faith. I am consistent in that I have to be convinced of everything I really believe as far as evidence is possible.
Get help

SlinkyMike

Executive Member

It reads like a parody of 21st century misinformation. Truly an astonishing weirdness of modern life if this account is not a troll.

Oh I think we are well past that.

thehuman

Expert Member
Russia vaccine rate is still low same for South Africa

Check UK cases vs deaths.