LA man who mocked Covid-19 vaccines dies of virus

semaphore

Honorary Master
Sigh. People making stupid jokes about this.

I've had my first jab and honestly I have no idea what you... ALL GLORY TO WILLIAM GATES!!!!11
Well obviously the magnetic particles still need time to activate and control you. Give it time, you’re a ticking time bomb remember.

Splinter

Honorary Master
Please. You can include 200 more insults as well if it helps. But explain.

Ok. Lets see if you can follow this.

You said:

Why is it so incredibly important to many of that folks tow the line regarding vaccines?
First it was lockdowns.
Then it was masks.
Now it's
vaccines.

Now:

COVID causes some people to die.
COVID is infectious.
Getting infected = getting COVID

Have you absorbed this?

If, so, let's move on:

Lockdowns prevented infections. Not adhering to lockdowns means more people got infected.

Infection = bad. People could die.

Masks help not getting infected, and also not spreading infection.

While not totally proven, this is per Google

Fully vaccinated people have a reduced risk of transmitting SARS-CoV-2 to unvaccinated people. Fully vaccinated people should still get tested if experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.16 Jul 2021

So, not getting vaccinated, means you have a higher chance of infecting others.

Do you now understand?

LCBXX

Honorary Master
Ok. Lets see if you can follow this.

You said:

Why is it so incredibly important to many of that folks tow the line regarding vaccines?
First it was lockdowns.
Then it was masks.
Now it's
vaccines.

Now:

COVID is infectious.
Getting infected = getting COVID

Have you absorbed this?

If, so, let's move on:

Lockdowns prevented infections. Not adhering to lockdowns means more people got infected.

Masks help not getting infected, and also not spreading infection.

While not totally proven, this is per Google

Fully vaccinated people have a reduced risk of transmitting SARS-CoV-2 to unvaccinated people. Fully vaccinated people should still get tested if experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.16 Jul 2021

So, not getting vaccinated, means you have a higher chance of infecting others.

Do you now understand?
I understand your position on lockdowns, masks and vaccines.

Assuming you're correct, could you explain why the prediction of mass infections, suffrage and deaths haven't manifested in townships & locations, where none of the covid countermeasures were/are adhered to?

EDIT: Keep in mind that the folks living in these areas commute daily in full-capacity public transport, congregate monthly to collect grants & spend stokvels, and live together in proximity which most suburban residents fail comprehend.
In summary: These folks live in what would otherwise be called "superspreader" circumstances, every day.

Last edited:

Splinter

Honorary Master
I understand your position on lockdowns, masks and vaccines.

Assuming you're correct, could you explain why the prediction of mass infections, suffrage and deaths haven't manifested in townships & locations, where none of the covid countermeasures were/are adhered to?

EDIT: Keep in mind that the folks living in these areas commute daily in full-capacity public transport, congregate monthly to collect grants & spend stokvels, and live together in proximity which most suburban residents fail comprehend.
In summary: These folks live in what would otherwise be called "superspreader" circumstances, every day.

No, mate, don't shift the goal posts on me.

I said this could cause deaths. I didn't say how many. Also, I know little to nothing about township specific infection rates and deaths

Not sure why you can't simply acknowledge being educated.

LCBXX

Honorary Master
No, mate, don't shift the goal posts on me.

I said this could cause deaths. I didn't say how many. Also, I know little to nothing about township specific infection rates and deaths

Not sure why you can't simply acknowledge being educated.
Ah OK I see what you're doing...

Splinter

Honorary Master
Ah OK I see what you're doing...

What is it I'm doing?

From my side, you asked for an explanation, and I explained. Then you shifted goal posts. But that's another issue.

I look forward to your explanation.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
The logical final goal is a global ID connected to a global vaccination DB. It hardly takes rocket science to realize where it's headed. Whether or not the unvaccinated are discriminated against at that point is a side issue.

That has existed for decades. I maintain an International Vaccination Certificate also known as a Yellow Cord. It allows me entry to dodgy places for work. More importantly, it allows me to re-enter the RSA after being in dodgy places. You do get asked for it at immigration if they see stamps from dodgy places in your passport.

Here are some examples:

yellowfevercertificate.jpg

14115417351_9bdd1fbd0c_z.jpg

semaphore

Honorary Master
That has existed for decades. I maintain an International Vaccination Certificate also known as a Yellow Cord. It allows me entry to dodgy places for work. More importantly, it allows me to re-enter the RSA after being in dodgy places. You do get asked for it at immigration if they see stamps from dodgy places in your passport.

Here are some examples:

yellowfevercertificate.jpg

14115417351_9bdd1fbd0c_z.jpg
To be fair I'd rather have a microchip implant, paper is so 1990.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
Ignoring the science? Double jabs does not stop transmission, at best it limit hospitalization. If this was not the case they would not still mandate masks even though masks don't work anyway especially on airplanes.....

No vaccine stops transmission. It enables the body's immune system to recognise the virus immediately it enters the body and to start fighting right away instead of the immune system recognising the virus a week later when the infection is rampant.

Suggest you learn how vaccines actually work.