LA man who mocked Covid-19 vaccines dies of virus

zoozi

Expert Member
Interesting to see this celebration of someone's death simply because they said something against the mainstream.

How very liberal of all of you!
What, the mainstream scientifically backed effectiveness of the vaccine, non-FDA approved issues aside, for a deadly virus for a likely obese American who would likely have survived vaxxed? Who would continue to infect others with his hubris?

He deserves it, he mocked vaccines, thinning the herd of the anti-intellectual, darwin effect working as intended!

giphy.gif

LCBXX

Honorary Master
What, the mainstream scientifically backed effectiveness of the vaccine, non-FDA approved issues aside, for a deadly virus for a likely obese American who would likely have survived vaxxed? Who would continue to infect others with his hubris?

He deserves it, he mocked vaccines, thinning the herd of the anti-intellectual, darwin effect working as intended!

giphy.gif
Using your logic, should we be celebrating those who die from smoking and obesity-related diseases?

LCBXX

Honorary Master
I must have missed the people celebrating, but you'd have to have your head rather far up your ass not to see the irony in the situation.
The irony is that death is tragic unless it's someone who does who held a view opposing yours.

semaphore

Honorary Master
Using your logic, should we be celebrating those who die from smoking and obesity-related diseases?
If you want to spit in the face of medical advice (getting the vaccine), then continue to spread misinformation about it you deserve what’s coming to you. If you don’t want the vaccine fine, but keep your views to yourself (I’m referring to the guy in the article). Far to many arm chair experts without actually any background spreading garbage, we have a fair amount of them on this very forum.

Spizz

Goat Botherer

LCBXX

Honorary Master
If you want to spit in the face of medical advice (getting the vaccine), then continue to spread misinformation about it you deserve what’s coming to you. If you don’t want the vaccine fine, but keep your views to yourself (I’m referring to the guy in the article). Far to many arm chair experts without actually any background spreading garbage, we have a fair amount of them on this very forum.
Why is it so incredibly important to many of that folks tow the line regarding vaccines?
First it was lockdowns.
Then it was masks.
Now it's vaccines.

Literally anyone who chooses to take a position other than the mainstream view gets criticised, insulted, labelled, etc, etc. What's up with this behaviour? Why are y'all so desperate to be right an liked?

Gyre

Expert Member
Actually, it will most likely result in the death of others.

Death is not a punishment, but often its a direct consequence of our actions.

Yep, a few days ago it was cool to not get vaccinated just like this dude thought, and we are the horrible people. check where he is now.

LCBXX

Honorary Master
Yep, a few days ago it was cool to not get vaccinated just like this dude thought, and we are the horrible people. check where he is now.
Should we LOL at those who got vaccinated who died as well?

Spizz

Goat Botherer
Why is it so incredibly important to many of that folks tow the line regarding vaccines?
First it was lockdowns.
Then it was masks.
Now it's vaccines.

Literally anyone who chooses to take a position other than the mainstream view gets criticised, insulted, labelled, etc, etc. What's up with this behaviour? Why are y'all so desperate to be right an liked?

I'm not sure if the irony is lost on you or if it's just taking a wee bit to sink in while you ride around on your high horse, but not taking the vaccine because you think either God will save you or it's carrying 5g, is either way a pretty fscking stupid move.

Cray

Honorary Master
Went to Moses Mabidha for my vaccination yesterday, this nutter stands in front of about 200 people queuing for a vaccine to spout his nonsense about it causing thousands of deaths and to leave the queue if anyone had anye any doubts...I don't think anyone did.

Wasn't wearing a mask either...

semaphore

Honorary Master
First it was lockdowns.
Then it was masks.
Now it's vaccines.

If you want to live in your delusional little world that’s fine, I approach my decisions on getting vaccinated from a point of science not Wikipedia or YouTube. Nobody is telling you to get vaccinated. But if you contract covid and mock people that do get vaccinated don’t get pissy when we laugh at your demise. People need to keep their pseudo intellectualism in check.

Brontosaurus

Expert Member

No, it's not fine, which is why this idiot who loved to shout from the rooftops to his moronic followers was only doing damage and I'm happy he's shuffled off this planet.

We are never going to get rid of the virus if anti-vaxxers keep spreading their "facebook science".

KantSnyer

Expert Member
Literally anyone who chooses to take a position other than the mainstream view gets criticised, insulted, labelled, etc, etc. What's up with this behaviour?
MSM not doing to well with the majority of MyBB'ers

009 - Copy.jpg