LA man who mocked Covid-19 vaccines dies of virus

Gyre

Expert Member
And yet 80% of hospitalizations were vaccinated.... at best this still means that vaccinations are correlated to most cases since this same two weeks led to more cases than the previous wave.

From where I sit this whole thing of "vaccinations and lockdowns are proven to work" is no different to the utterances of a soothsayer commenting how something is proof that entrail examination and bird murmerations are proven to to work.

And worse, you cannot predict exactly how a future wave is going to hit.... meaning you can claim that any wave is less drastic than it would have been..... no matter how high or low it is. Completely ignoring the seasonal nature of waves.

The data is being interpreted to mean whatever someone want's it to mean rather than what it directly says.... and generally it seems that vaccination either does nothing to prevent hospitalization or even drives it to a minor degree..... it simply has not been proven to actually help.

How many of those hospitalized died after the vaccine? The whole point is that a vaccine isn't perfect, it is to prepare the body for the real thing.

I agree that there are a lot of factors in place, for all we know that the vaccines do nothing and the actual reduction is from better hygiene and social distancing laws - the one thing we do know tho is that there are no microchips in the vaccine and prayer is less effective than a vaccine.

KantSnyer

Expert Member
How many of those hospitalized died after the vaccine? The whole point is that a vaccine isn't perfect, it is to prepare the body for the real thing.

I agree that there are a lot of factors in place, for all we know that the vaccines do nothing and the actual reduction is from better hygiene and social distancing laws - the one thing we do know tho is that there are no microchips in the vaccine and prayer is less effective than a vaccine.
Pretty balanced view here

HunterNW

Honorary Master

Proof ? Because of this one guy ?

vigras rojara

Expert Member
We should therefore be celebrating those who die from obesity, smoking & extreme sport related incidents as well, yes?
Please show me someone who is advocating smoking and obesity, while preaching that established medical advice on the above is faulty and shouldn't be taken seriously.

Because that's the actual comparison.

Gyre

Expert Member
Proof ? Because of this one guy ?

How does prayer prepare your body for a disease? Not to be spiteful, it just has no biological implications apart from basically saying "hope you produce more antibodies and the virus loses."

rambo919

Honorary Master
That has not really been proven yet..... it seems like the preparation has been having low effect and the effect is lessening as the virus adapts..... eventually it will be as useless as flu shots which currently I think has at best a 40% effect. Vaccinations simply are not in my opinion a viable method of figthing a virus.

I agree that there are a lot of factors in place, for all we know that the vaccines do nothing and the actual reduction is from better hygiene and social distancing laws
This can go either way.

- the one thing we do know tho is that there are no microchips in the vaccine
That would be nano-chips.... and this could also go either way. It is possible that they held back and the chips can be included in a future booster shot.... no one actually needs to do something so drastic now..... except for the nano needles that are specifically planned and seem to be a more viable solution to nano-chips.

and prayer is less effective than a vaccine.
Depends on the prayer.... you cannot willingly swim in a sewer and expect that a prayer to be clean will be effective.

HunterNW

Honorary Master
How does prayer prepare your body for a disease? Not to be spiteful, it just has no biological implications apart from basically saying "hope you produce more antibodies and the virus loses."
Depends on your faith my brother.

LCBXX

Honorary Master
So :
  1. It's OK to laugh at/mock those who die who took a anti-vax position, because they are seen to be wrong side of the argument, but it's not OK to laugh at/mock those who were vaccinated and die or get covid and die, because they were on the right side of the argument, or at least tried to do the "right" thing.
  2. It's ironic when someone who's anti-vax/mask/lockdown consequently catches covid and dies, but it's not ironic when someone whose pro-vax/mask/lockdown catches covid and dies.

surface

Honorary Master
“Virtually every single person that is getting sick enough to be admitted to the hospital has not been vaccinated,” Friedman said.
Fauci paid him off to say this? Is that a reasonable guess ?

surface

Honorary Master
So this guy didn’t have enough faith?
Yes, if someone died, then they didn't have enough faith in their version of god. On the other hand, it is possible that their god liked them so much that they were invited to be with their god.

you take your pick.

Spizz

Goat Botherer
Dunno ? Would have asked him... but his dead ?

Well I read the story. Seems like he was pretty devout and dedicated to the same God as you are. Seems like he was also a loving caring man with a big heart and lots of charity.

Didn’t help much though.

Spizz

Goat Botherer
Yes, if someone died, then they didn't have enough faith in their version of god. On the other hand, it is possible that their god liked them so much that they were invited to be with their god.

you take your pick.

Erm, yeah. I’ll stick with the science.