LA man who mocked Covid-19 vaccines dies of virus

buka001

Honorary Master
And yet 80% of hospitalizations were vaccinated.... at best this still means that vaccinations are correlated to most cases since this same two weeks led to more cases than the previous wave.

From where I sit this whole thing of "vaccinations and lockdowns are proven to work" is no different to the utterances of a soothsayer commenting how something is proof that entrail examination and bird murmerations are proven to to work.

And worse, you cannot predict exactly how a future wave is going to hit.... meaning you can claim that any wave is less drastic than it would have been..... no matter how high or low it is. Completely ignoring the seasonal nature of waves.

The data is being interpreted to mean whatever someone want's it to mean rather than what it directly says.... and generally it seems that vaccination either does nothing to prevent hospitalization or even drives it to a minor degree..... it simply has not been proven to actually help.
I think you are failing to critically analyse the actual data.

This will help.

supersunbird

Honorary Master
So :
  1. It's OK to laugh at/mock those who die who took a anti-vax position, because they are seen to be wrong side of the argument, but it's not OK to laugh at/mock those who were vaccinated and die or get covid and die, because they were on the right side of the argument, or at least tried to do the "right" thing.
  2. It's ironic when someone who's anti-vax/mask/lockdown consequently catches covid and dies, but it's not ironic when someone whose pro-vax/mask/lockdown catches covid and dies.

I already answered that.

Grant

Honorary Master
That would be nano-chips.... and this could also go either way. It is possible that they held back and the chips can be included in a future booster shot.... no one actually needs to do something so drastic now..... except for the nano needles that are specifically planned and seem to be a more viable solution to nano-chips.
The source of this information?

rambo919

Honorary Master
The source of this information?
Sometime last year.... hell if I remember that now.

A fast search reveals at least as far back as 2010 the nano-needles have been in development and claims of being able to actually apply the tech started in 2019.

saturnz

Honorary Master
How many millions over the planet have been trying to pray the covid away.

Either
Their deity simply does not exist
or
Their deity does not give a rat's arse about his devotees

or the deity exists, has provided guidance on the matter, and the devotees have ignored it

thats just one other possibility which exists, I'm sure clever people could think up more

Spizz

Goat Botherer
or the deity exists, has provided guidance on the matter, and the devotees have ignored it

thats just one other possibility which exists, I'm sure clever people could think up more

Should be pretty easy for a deity to spread the news. What’s with all the cloak and dagger stuff?

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
That has not really been proven yet..... it seems like the preparation has been having low effect and the effect is lessening as the virus adapts..... eventually it will be as useless as flu shots which currently I think has at best a 40% effect. Vaccinations simply are not in my opinion a viable method of figthing a virus.

This can go either way.

That would be nano-chips.... and this could also go either way. It is possible that they held back and the chips can be included in a future booster shot.... no one actually needs to do something so drastic now..... except for the nano needles that are specifically planned and seem to be a more viable solution to nano-chips.

Depends on the prayer.... you cannot willingly swim in a sewer and expect that a prayer to be clean will be effective.
Pardon if it's been asked before, but what church do you attend?

Gyre

Expert Member
So :
  1. It's OK to laugh at/mock those who die who took a anti-vax position, because they are seen to be wrong side of the argument, but it's not OK to laugh at/mock those who were vaccinated and die or get covid and die, because they were on the right side of the argument, or at least tried to do the "right" thing.
  2. It's ironic when someone who's anti-vax/mask/lockdown consequently catches covid and dies, but it's not ironic when someone whose pro-vax/mask/lockdown catches covid and dies.

Can mock anyone you want, we are mocking a woman from jumping off a bridge without a harness who is completely innocent in another thread. No rules on what you can find funny or ironic.

Although a guy dying from a disease he downplayed for millions and then begged for prayers after catching it is kind of funny.

saturnz

Honorary Master
Should be pretty easy for a deity to spread the news. What’s with all the cloak and dagger stuff?

the news about the ills of cigarettes is pretty easy to spread, and it has been spread, but people still smoke

Nanfeishen

Executive Member
To prevent overloading the medical services. We've already seen in some places like India, Brazil and Peru how a large number of sick people overwhelms the facilities and doctors have to pick and choose who lives or dies.

But yeah, it's a serious inconvenience. Maybe you could tell us what else we should be doing instead of vaccinating as many people as quickly as possible?
Medical services were already overloaded, overworked and short staffed in many parts of the world prior to this, due to endless cutbacks, hospital closures and governmental meddling that stretched back at least a decade in some places.

Unemployment, debt, mental health, untreated medical conditions, suicides and the myriad of other issues people are having to deal with due to restrictions are serious , but hey, those things are just a neccesary inconvenience.

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
How does it matter? Are you trying to use a label to predict my responses?
I'm asking so that I know to stay the hell away from it. Either they teach things that do not come from scripture, or they allow lunatics to join. Either way, a ,lot of what you say is not scripturally accurate, and a lot of it has no scriptural relevance.

As you were though.