Labour advice needed

PhreakBoy

Executive Member
We went through a similar case with one of our staff members. The DOL process is long and he had months that he didn't get paid or was paid only half.

We eventually terminated services with the supplier and contracted with a new supplier on condition that they appoint him for the services.

He is better off with the new supplier and eventually got settled by the old company through the DOL process, but this took more than a year and getting the sheriff involved.

Mvu

We went through a similar case with one of our staff members. The DOL process is long and he had months that he didn't get paid or was paid only half.

We eventually terminated services with the supplier and contracted with a new supplier on condition that they appoint him for the services.

He is better off with the new supplier and eventually got settled by the old company through the DOL process, but this took more than a year and getting the sheriff involved.
This is what I am scared of... Well, I am a "kort sokkie" I cannot terminate any contracts just felt sorry for her and I thought maybe there was an easy fix for this.

The contract with the current supplier ends in July so I think they don't care anymore because they may not get the contract again...