Lads I need your 2 cents or more on this — Relationship dilemma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
Stop wasting money on suits and spend it on her rather.........................that's what she was thinking.

Having to look the best and looking for attention is also very prevalent and if insecure you'll lose her before you know it.

Algorithm

Rule number 1 of having a girlfriend: Don't look prettier than her, ever.

That being said and as mentioned above, go elope with Michael. Ya'll sound like a match made in heaven.
She's the one who said I should look my best for the event. Hated me wearing my woolies light blue regular jeans

OhYeah84

Expert Member
Do you walk through the door in that nice suit first so everyone sees you? I'd say that's the first clue to indicate how she's feeling.

HunterNW

Honorary Master
I got a girlfriend, I don't know if it's just me reading too much into things or not, okay so me and my girlfriend go out, I got a very stylish and expensive suit on, everyone at the event had their eyes on me, literally almost everyone came to me and praised my outfit. I smiled and told my girl that " I should receive a best outfit award" she looked at me, straight face "Michael had a better outfit than you last event" it was like a bullet right through my human chest. & this is not the first time she makes such remarks( not about the same guy, just general things like when I just bought a new accessory)... I don't what's up with this woman who claims to love me but keeps doing such.
Did your GF get any praises about her dress/outfit ?
It's the norm to give compliments to a lady.

Status
Not open for further replies.