Lads I need your 2 cents or more on this — Relationship dilemma

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChuckMeFarley

She's the one who said I should look my best for the event. Hated me wearing my woolies light blue regular jeans
Refer to rule number 1.

Maybe Michael will like your light blue woolies regular jeans, maybe buy a skinny pair just to be sure.

Crayons

Expert Member
I got a girlfriend, I don't know if it's just me reading too much into things or not, okay so me and my girlfriend go out, I got a very stylish and expensive suit on, everyone at the event had their eyes on me, literally almost everyone came to me and praised my outfit. I smiled and told my girl that " I should receive a best outfit award" she looked at me, straight face "Michael had a better outfit than you last event" it was like a bullet right through my human chest. & this is not the first time she makes such remarks( not about the same guy, just general things like when I just bought a new accessory)... I don't what's up with this woman who claims to love me but keeps doing such.

You just know Michael is hitting that from behind

Herr der Verboten

Honorary Master
I got a girlfriend, I don't know if it's just me reading too much into things or not, okay so me and my girlfriend go out, I got a very stylish and expensive suit on, everyone at the event had their eyes on me, literally almost everyone came to me and praised my outfit. I smiled and told my girl that " I should receive a best outfit award" she looked at me, straight face "Michael had a better outfit than you last event" it was like a bullet right through my human chest. & this is not the first time she makes such remarks( not about the same guy, just general things like when I just bought a new accessory)... I don't what's up with this woman who claims to love me but keeps doing such.
Riveting. Should make a netflix adaption...

Status
Not open for further replies.