Land invasion underway in Midrand

WaxLyrical

Honorary Master
There's a massive stretch of land between the M38 and Buccleugh/Linbro Park.

Wasn't this supposed to be the sight of the new Chinese City development?

I guess they saw this coming?

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
The closer we get to the election you start to see people voice interesting points of view on social media. I have many profiles that I make us of, helps me gain insight on different groups of people.

Anyway, I thought I'd share this that I picked up on one of my profiles being posted in a public group.

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
They will be washed away or suffer serious disaster and blame the white man, apartheid, Jan van Riebeeck
Based on what I observe on various social media platforms, the majority of black folk on it seem to be on the level. They do vote for black parties and the debate between EFF, ANC, IFP, BLF etc is strong, yet more than 50% don't seem to be racist or against whites. So be careful of what the media focuses on, or what extremist say.

Last edited:

rambo919

Expert Member
Maybe a third to half are sensible yes.... the other half are either deluded idiots or just plain bonkers, as your extensive example proves. The obvious result of decades of indoctrination and the apparent war against education. People forget that the majority of the population don't even have the IQ level to reach this kind of forum, they just vote with whoever seems the strongest and think utopia is coming automatically. Anyone that's still surprised at this behaviour is.... yeah.

Sollie

Expert Member
Anybody know somethign about this? Going around on WhatssApp. I had to search for Baagi Congress. Seems to be a political party that was registered the middle of last year.

index.jpg

gamer16

Executive Member
Thats the problem. They probably cant afford anything. Hence the land invasions.
Then they can move to pre existing informal settlements, or something other than just taking peoples land.

We really need to have some method of population control in this country, and quickly.

jack_spratt

Expert Member
Then they can move to pre existing informal settlements, or something other than just taking peoples land.

We really need to have some method of population control in this country, and quickly.
Around 4 million unskilled and moneyless people have entered SA from Africa in the last 20 years though.

rambo919

Expert Member
Around 4 million unskilled and moneyless people have entered SA from Africa in the last 20 years though.
Firstly it's closer to 20 million, borders are so pourous the official numbers mean nothing. Secondly I don't remember anyone inviting them.....

jack_spratt

Expert Member
Firstly it's closer to 20 million, borders are so pourous the official numbers mean nothing. Secondly I don't remember anyone inviting them.....
The ANC did, as a way of saying thank you for accomodating ANC exiles during apartheid.

SaiyanZ

Executive Member
A small number in comparison to the mostly unskilled and moneyless born in SA in the last 20 years. Around 20mill newborns born into poverty.

lived666

Executive Member
A lot of chaos in the Midrand region where the land grabs are happening - cars and bakkies streaming in and sirens galore. Better to stay inside than go have a look, but for the past hour or so just utter chaos in the roads in the area.