w1z4rd

Karmic Sangoma
I really enjoy using G+, first place I share pictures. Mostly because all my pictures are automatically backed up there.

Its not popular with the Farmville users though.

abandonallhope

Expert Member
Corrected it for you

They started forcing it on everybody with any sort of Google account, the minute they realised it had failed. They copied someone else's idea again, and the result speaks for it itself.

It is very popular with the people who consider themselves very important though, and who need to have a video conference feature that they never use and don't really need.

Honorary Master
They started forcing it on everybody with any sort of Google account, the minute they realised it had failed. They copied someone else's idea again, and the result speaks for it itself.

It is very popular with the people who consider themselves very important though, and who need to have a video conference feature that they never use and don't really need.

So ****ing annoying. Youtube, gmail, plan old searching, google [-]talk[/-] hangout. I hate it.

abandonallhope

Expert Member
So ****ing annoying. Youtube, gmail, plan old searching, google [-]talk[/-] hangout. I hate it.

I think they were, and probably still are, very much invested in their social networking thing. With FB being such an insane success, it is another potential avenue for them to avalanche people with annoying ads.

They know what they're missing out on, so they hate to see G+ crashing.