Last One-Day Giveaway - Win an Amazon Echo Dot and a Mystery Gadget

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clintj

I think Showmax is a step in the right direction as far as streaming goes and needs to offer more Season 1 content.

AndreaB

What I find intresting is how easy and user friendly it is to add this to your vodacom Bill . Really great if you want to sign up.

ReggaeBoyz

ADD SHOWMAX TO YOUR VODACOM BILL & GET 3 MONTHS FREE SHOWMAX & 15GB FREE SHOWMAX DATA

Mista_Mobsta

Expert Member
Watch anywhere
Available on iOS, Android, Chromecast, Apple TV, Explora, Samsung & LG Smart TVs

Like the Vodacom Add in re your bill as well

oukie

Available to Vodacom prepaid and contract customers. No Contracts. No Commitments

rsabluebulls

Allowing to watch 3 months for free gives you great control to test the Showmax streaming service. Plenty of content you can watch over this time as well

joefriday

ADD SHOWMAX TO YOUR VODACOM BILL & GET 3 MONTHS FREE SHOWMAX & 15GB FREE SHOWMAX DATA
Available to Vodacom prepaid and contract customers. No Contracts. No Commitments

karCrasche

I find that it being available to Prepaid and Postpaid is quite interesting and a cool concept.

Cedricab

Thendo30

A lot of people are prepaid customers, so I find the fact that this service is available to prepaid customers very interesting.

sgb

Tons of premium series and movies for you and the kids. New shows added weekly.

binoyag

getting 3 months free subs on show max with vodacom, no commitments, on prepaid and contract. max of 15gb of data towards show max streaming service

Retha22

Available on iOS, Android, Chromecast, Apple TV, Explora, Samsung & LG Smart TVs.

scubasteveza

Watch anywhere:
Available on iOS, Android, Chromecast, Apple TV, Explora, Samsung & LG Smart TVs

scienide

Expert Member

Status
Not open for further replies.