Last Poster Wins IX: LPW Reboot

Do you like rain in Winter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jings

Treasure Maker
Oh yes - I like to see new things - go to new places. I love driving. When I got to Kzn - I drive the whole way. Dreading when the kids have their learners and I have to let them do some of it.
Never seen a screaming shotgun driver before, only in jokes and movies.
Living long enough to reach retirement age. I'm told that I don't have enough in my company pension to retire on. Not sure if Beatty House caters for people in their 60s, either.
Start doing something about it now. It's never too late.
Other than fears, do you have any unsquashed regrets?
No regrets in life, only lessons. I've learned that each person's life is just as important as the next person.

TribbleZA

Honorary Master
Never seen a screaming shotgun driver before, only in jokes and movies. Start doing something about it now. It's never too late. No regrets in life, only lessons. I've learned that each person's life is just as important as the next person.
I will invite you or livestream it
I think he is
I am still learning that lesson

TribbleZA

Honorary Master
I am worried about me - I am watching videos about street food in Japan.
I just love they way they move while cooking. The way they cut and chop and pour and wrap. There is something definitely wrong. And I am craving eggs

RedViking

Nord of the South
I am worried about me - I am watching videos about street food in Japan.
I just love they way they move while cooking. The way they cut and chop and pour and wrap. There is something definitely wrong. And I am craving eggs
Well at least we know you are not pregnant? Link some videos here....

Status
Not open for further replies.