Last Poster Wins IX: LPW Reboot

Do you like rain in Winter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hephaestus

Forging
That sux. I am reading Stephen King's Outsider. Not predictable at all. Rather twisty.
Read that one last year, that was excellent, but it's a Stephen King book so it would be good.
I have his next book "The Institute" loaded on my Kindle, that would be book number 9 of the year so far after reading the current.

You use goodreads?

Jings

Treasure Maker
I hope not. It is probably only interesting to me too. Others may find it boring and mundane, but my thoughts entertain me. :)
That is where Platsypus and Cat come from. Oooh and the little French mousey
Hopefully everyone's thoughts entertain them as much as yours do. I know mine do too.

Jings

Treasure Maker
If you're looking for a classic The Skook by JP Miller is pretty good, especially for more mature readers.

TribbleZA

Honorary Master
Read that one last year, that was excellent, but it's a Stephen King book so it would be good.
I have his next book "The Institute" loaded on my Kindle, that would be book number 9 of the year so far after reading the current.

You use goodreads?
I have - but this is a physical book. Will need to get the next one.

Jings

Treasure Maker
Bill Gates says of the new caronavirus outbreak in China, "The world needs to prepare for pandemics in the same serious way it prepares for war."

So should we be expecting a new meme theme?

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator
Bill Gates says of the new caronavirus outbreak in China, "The world needs to prepare for pandemics in the same serious way it prepares for war."

So should we be expecting a new meme theme?
Our Govt won't be able to contain it...