Last Poster Wins IX: LPW Reboot

Do you like rain in Winter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TribbleZA

Honorary Master
@TribbleZA - playing with the idea to emigrate to China once they got their Coronavirus mess sorted out.

On the other hand, I dunno... all that foreign talk and stuff... and maybe Corona will come back with a vengeance.

Nah, will stay here rather.
lol I would definitely love to visit China. It is a beautiful country and the people are interesting. And the history. Perhaps I would even see a dragon or two. But I would not live there.

RedViking

Nord of the South
@TribbleZA - playing with the idea to emigrate to China once they got their Coronavirus mess sorted out.

On the other hand, I dunno... all that foreign talk and stuff... and maybe Corona will come back with a vengeance.

Nah, will stay here rather.

But are you not Chinese?

1581675380256.png

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator
For a change it's currently safer in SA.
Yeah. I'll rather stay here.

Plus if you go overseas, you'll have to start from scratch. And everything will be different, the weather, people, shops, culture etc.

Jings

Treasure Maker
Yeah. I'll rather stay here.

Plus if you go overseas, you'll have to start from scratch. And everything will be different, the weather, people, shops, culture etc.
That's what I want to do, go overseas. But not right now because of coronavirus. I don't mind starting over because the alternative is worse.

Jings

Treasure Maker
The Onion never dissapoints.