Last Poster Wins IX: LPW Reboot

Do you like rain in Winter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TribbleZA

Honorary Master
Just kidding there. Dave mentioned a while back he did it for his wife as she was diagnosed with cancer. In England she was cured.
I am so glad. My mom in law got cancer and luckily was cured here. She lives in Botswana.

TribbleZA

Honorary Master
Where's here?
Well the hospital was in Johannesburg. But I was referring to South Africa. She stayed with us while going trough treatment. We drove her to Jhb every few days
Actually cannot remember how often I took her - my brain doesn't find such details worth remembering. Though I can remember conversations we had. Strange

TribbleZA

Honorary Master
Did she travel there after the diagnosis?
Yes - she came to us as soon as she found out. She went to hospital and her husband lived with us. He had been banned from our home before that - long story. And then she came to stay with us and he went back home to work.

TribbleZA

Honorary Master
Stunning.
I know a guy in his very early 30's who is happily married. Wife had breast cancer and both breasts had to me removed. He just stuck by her.
They've tried for years to have kids. Nothing. He stuck by her.
Yesterday he told me she's been pregnant 3 months. Beeeeeeg smile on his face
That is fantastic. You marry someone for better or for worst. So glad he is getting the better now.

Jings

Treasure Maker
Stunning.
I know a guy in his very early 30's who is happily married. Wife had breast cancer and both breasts had to me removed. He just stuck by her.
They've tried for years to have kids. Nothing. He stuck by her.
Yesterday he told me she's been pregnant 3 months. Beeeeeeg smile on his face
That is wonderful news. Awesome when miracles happen. A colleague been trying for a baby since 12 years ago is pregnant. Baby due in August.

Status
Not open for further replies.