• You are not registered on MyBroadband, which means you miss out on great benefits. To join our community is very easy, and completely free. Register now.
  • Win an Amazon Echo Dot in this two-day giveaway - Enter Here

Last Poster Wins VI: The Yorkie Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedViking

Honorary Master
A goat? Oh no - it is ok. Goats are known to autocombust. It happens randomly - especially when they have been eating paint and thinners.
I should hire you as an investigator. I am missing a bottle of acetone, lighter flued and red spray paint.

Sugarman

Making Sugar
I just read part of that baby thread that is doing the rounds..... Wow , it sounds hectic.
It is, it is.
This is where one needs to look after the SO and help as much as possible, it can be a very stressful situation for the woman where the man does not experience it in the same extent, one needs to be as helpful as possible, try and take over the 1am wake ups and do things.

One needs to try and be as supportive and active as possible, not give suggestions but actions.
Sure [MENTION=287457]KT-B[/MENTION] would say the same from the other side of things

KT-B

Honorary Master
My first thought was mumps, as it is going around (phoned a friend) or something to do with the teething. . It ended up being and abscess she got over night. She was much better when they left so the antibiotics and pain pills must be working.

I think kiddies would be nice, they will be very helpful on deck once they start walking, but my wife is not doing well, she barely makes it through the day and weekends she doesn't have energy to get out of bed.
Oh wow - I am so sorry. Her health definitely comes first. And don't ever believe that kids will be helpful on deck. I have trouble getting mine to do simple chores and they are almost adults (the adult one does well)

KT-B

Honorary Master
I should hire you as an investigator. I am missing a bottle of acetone, lighter flued and red spray paint.
That would be said goat - all hellfire and brimstone goat. They clearly combined when he ingested them and now he is cooking nicely from the inside out.

RedViking

Honorary Master
Oh wow - I am so sorry. Her health definitely comes first. And don't ever believe that kids will be helpful on deck. I have trouble getting mine to do simple chores and they are almost adults (the adult one does well)
You should send your kids for a day on my ship. They will do anything you say when they come back. (They might miss an arm or a leg)

Status
Not open for further replies.