Last Poster Wins Vll: Trippy Balls Deluxe Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

awvince

Expert Member
Trippy balls, do they refer to tripping over balls or the balls you see while tripping on space cakes.
Either way, does the last post win balls?

BaronBuffoon

Executive Member
I think that the reference is to what are called "disco balls"

The Captain Marvel trailer is up on Youtube. I felt so giddy about it that I did not resist the urge to tell someone at work about it,

Still trying to rid my brain of the whole grisly Whitechapel affair. Now if only I could disinfect said clump of nervous tissue.

awvince

Expert Member
I think that the reference is to what are called "disco balls"

The Captain Marvel trailer is up on Youtube. I felt so giddy about it that I did not resist the urge to tell someone at work about it,

Still trying to rid my brain of the whole grisly Whitechapel affair. Now if only I could disinfect said clump of nervous tissue.
I think captain marvel should be a black male.

Jings

Honorary Master
Thanks for the congrats, guys.

Trippy balls is whatever meaning you want to attach, kind of like Bob Dylan and his watchtower.

@RedViking @Sugarman Monday is a holiday. Woohoo!

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
Stop living in denial. You are a student. Student = Sheep. :p
Lol, probably be the eternal Re'lar (yes, Kingkiller chronicles :p) as planning to study another two years after finishing this degree.
Next winner gets to rub @Jings’s balls.
Good thing there's no innuendo as she's female, did the other guy post on that thread after you gave the obvious hint?

Dave

Honorary Master
Lol, probably be the eternal Re'lar (yes, Kingkiller chronicles :p) as planning to study another two years after finishing this degree.

Good thing there's no innuendo as she's female, did the other guy post on that thread after you gave the obvious hint?
I think he crawled into a hole and pulled the earth over the top of him iirc.

@Jings have you seen if MirageF1 ever posted about your “manly bits” again?

Dave

Honorary Master
I’ve been going through my photos stored in my cloud based apps and thought this photo would be a good one for a little competition :p.

So, where and what is this building?

71E3A836-C454-40AE-9FC9-D6E60894455C.jpeg

A virtual gold coin (™️ @Jings) to the winner.

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
I’ve been going through my photos stored in my cloud based apps and thought this photo would be a good one for a little competition :p.

So, where and what is this building?

View attachment 557817
Greece

EDIT: Wait, Penshaw Monument? You're in the UK and that's one of the only monuments I know of there of this design. :p

Dave

Honorary Master
Where would ideally also need to be more specific than just a country.

Status
Not open for further replies.