Last Poster Wins Vlll: The Revenge of the Mob

Status
Not open for further replies.

awvince

Expert Member
Every unemployed person has access to a parent’s car to steal petrol from?

Fascinating...
Maybe, I have not asked any of them yet. So for now it is just an assumption.

For all I know, they are happily paying taxes through all available avenues and filling their cars with petrol. Well those that do have cars and parents with cars that are still alive. Maybe they have a garage card too, stolen or otherwise.
Or maybe generous friends and family that could assist them and in turn they could stop paying taxes as the friends and family would endure that cost as well.

Because people are awesome. Well not all of them, just some of them. I am not sure of the percentage, but some.

Dave

Honorary Master
Maybe, I have not asked any of them yet. So for now it is just an assumption.

For all I know, they are happily paying taxes through all available avenues and filling their cars with petrol. Well those that do have cars and parents with cars that are still alive. Maybe they have a garage card too, stolen or otherwise.
Or maybe generous friends and family that could assist them and in turn they could stop paying taxes as the friends and family would endure that cost as well.

Because people are awesome. Well not all of them, just some of them. I am not sure of the percentage, but some.
Or maybe you only thought of income tax when you made your original statement ;).

awvince

Expert Member
Actually, due to the lack of sleep, i did not think. Also I have now forgotten what my original statement was and I'm too scared to go check

BaronBuffoon

Executive Member
/chases I could virtually send some... Sounds like you're speaking from experience. If that's the case, any tips to avoid papercuts or being bytten are welcome.
Wear gloves when handling paper, guard your digital privacy assiduously, and fortify your devices against unwelcome attention as though your life depends on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.