Lazarus Zim is the new Telkom chairman

Anthro

Expert Member
Welcome Lazarus, hope you can wake Telkom from the dead

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
I like the "Lazarus" part! :D I do not like the "Zim" part! :eek:

MogenNaidoo

I dunno...this whole thing looks dodge to me. The government wants to throw its 39% around in Telkom before it loses its authority in the company.
I think Lazarus in it for the money...he's been milking the whole BEE speel. And the fact that he has directorship in many companies.

stricken

Expert Member
not gonna make any difference in my 4 months and counting waiting time for ADSL.

VioAdmin

Expert Member
Yet another fat cat enters the game, he is in it for the money for sure and then he will take his exit when he is satisfied. Nothing will change with Telkom until someone challenges the Government's involvement in it, and even THEN, Telkom has planted a lot of seeds in other companies to control their own future.

Lazarus Zim is just another Snake, wait a few weeks and you will hear about him making promises, wait a few months after that and the promises will be unfulfilled, much like the loser Roy Padayachie.

Think about it guys, ALL Telkom has to do to make a huge difference is to do 1 THING first. Eliminate the ADSL line cost, at very least, drop the prices by 80% minimum across the board. But why do that when people have no choice to pay and you are making profit each and every year? This is the real issue...

Stochos

Expert Member
Yep. He is the perfect person for the job. He has years of experience saying 'Ja, baas'.

Last edited:

marine1

Honorary Master
Sorry how many change have we had in Telkom? How much has actually progressed?
Lol, more window dressing

deweyzeph

Executive Member
An honourary doctorate from Fort Hare? I guess at least you can wipe your arse with that if you're caught short.

Necksy

I hope u can manage to steer this titanic with no gov influence... & atleast manage to uproot the corruption from within. Maybe Telkom might finally manage to retain a CEO for more than 2 yrs.

Joe Average

You just inherited the biggest monopoly in SA, with opportunities galore to make it a success, think FTTx. So, here's your chance to proof that you are more than just another BEE token, Mr. Zim.

MVGL

I dunno...this whole thing looks dodge to me. The government wants to throw its 39% around in Telkom before it loses its authority in the company.
I think Lazarus in it for the money...he's been milking the whole BEE speel. And the fact that he has directorship in many companies.

If someone is a director in many companies he is only in it for the money. Sure, we all work for money but these fnckers set themselves up for life at our expense. I wouldn't be surprised if most of the Companies he is a director of will also benefit from his new role.

Couldn't give a s$i! who he is really as he will not make any differnece in our lives...guaranteed.

The_Pumpkin_King

Jedi Master
Mnet and Supersport! Somebody with potential to get us moving foward :D:D

Anybody who has supersport will say they are up there with sky and espn. If he had something to do with that then happy times ahead!

Last edited: