Leading SA neurosurgeon and others raise vaccine concerns in open letter to president

Arthur

Honorary Master
For Afrikaans speakers, here's a recent radio interview (in Afrikaans) with Dr Herman Edeling, a top SA neurosurgeon and for many years a forensic neurosurgeon. Apparently he and a group of doctors have written a letter to the president raising their concerns about double standards in current policy around covid testing, covid vaccines effects, and related matters.

He answers listener's questions about things like blood transfusions from the vaccinated, etc.

Interesting.

Just added here for the record. I'm sure there are better-known outlets - I just happened to come across this on a station I'd never heard of.

Edit: Found the link to the letter, in Englsh:

Last edited:

Kosmik

Honorary Master
The main concerns raised around the vaccine is the classification and uncertainty around it. The questions around the test regimen and it's criteria have already been raised and accepted.

The letter doesn't sayor do much to be honest.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
The letter doesn't sayor do much to be honest.
it doesn't do much because it requires the recipient to act ...

it doesn't say anything particularly new, but it does nicely summarize key points that most people are still entirely unaware of as they swallow the official narrative whole:
1.9. Elements of the official narrative also contain inexplicable double standards, such as the contrast between:

1.9.1. One standard. Those who have a positive PCR test and who become sick or are admitted to hospital or die; have become sick, been admitted to hospital or died due to their COVID-19. Contrasting standard. Those who have had a SARS-CoV-2 “vaccine”, and who become sick or are admitted to hospital or die, may have become sick or been admitted to hospital or died for reasons unrelated to the “vaccine”; and are being investigated to determine the real cause of their sickness, hospital admission or death.

1.9.2. Another standard. Ivermectin should not be used for prevention or treatment of COVID-19 because the available evidence does not meet the required standard of peer reviewed prospective randomized double blind controlled trials (refer NEMLC rapid review on Ivermectin). Contrasting standard. People are urged to take the experimental coronavirus mRNA “vaccines”, despite the fact that the available evidence does not meet the required standard of peer reviewed prospective randomized double blind controlled trials, and despite the fact that the short-term trials that have been relied upon for the EUA, and which have been conducted by the manufacturing companies, have not been independently reviewed or reproduced (refer to SAHPRA press release).

1.9.3. Another standard. Vaccination is voluntary and not mandatory (see paragraph 6 above). Contrasting standard. Pressure is exerted on people to be “vaccinated”. In line with official narratives many companies are now coercing their employees to be “vaccinated”.

that is more than enough to make any rational person have some doubt and dig deeper, at least it should be if one has not welded one's blinkers in place

NR7

The mRNA “vaccines” in current use are now scientifically linked to rising breakthrough infections, hospitalizations and deaths (see Israeli study breakthrough infectionssee covid statistics Iceland). In effect, the cure may become worse than the illness.

Not exactly the quote I'd expect from doctors, seems to fall right into conspiracy theory territory complete with
- The inverted commas around the word vaccines.
- The claim that the vaccines, which have been proven to reduce hospitalizations and deaths in highly vaccinated nations, may be worst than the virus that's killed 4.358 million people.
- Using a small sample size of 71 cases in Iceland straight from a Google search screenshot to prove their "point".

neoprema

Executive Member
I'm glad they're using their years and years of sars and vaccine research for this article. I mean what do the idiots who run labs building this stuff know about it anyway.... [straighten tinfoil hat]

B-1

Expert Member
mRNA vaccines have been around since the early 90's and used in similar manners so a lot can be learned from the trials of other mRNA vaccines. Comparing that to Ivermectin just seems dubious.

Mirai

Expert Member
For Afrikaans speakers, here's a recent radio interview (in Afrikaans) with Dr Herman Edeling, a top SA neurosurgeon and for many years a forensic neurosurgeon. Apparently he and a group of doctors have written a letter to the president raising their concerns about double standards in current policy around covid testing, covid vaccines effects, and related matters.

He answers listener's questions about things like blood transfusions from the vaccinated, etc.

Interesting.

Just added here for the record. I'm sure there are better-known outlets - I just happened to come across this on a station I'd never heard of.

Edit: Found the link to the letter, in Englsh:

That's not quite true. Vaccine trials have all had independent DSMB's and related reviews.

I think they should speak about "apparent" double standards. Whenever one talks with such absolute confidence, one should doubt such conclusions.

It's also telling that we've had independent corroboration of the effects of the vaccines. We've seen a limited number of deaths among the vaccinated and the total numbers of dead have gone down drastically across the board in countries where vaccination has been rolled out well. This is across political lines. We've seen drop offs in US, Europe - Eastern and Western and elsewhere when vaccines are introduced. In SA we've seen good reductions in death and hospitalisation on SISONKE too.

surface

Honorary Master
Layman's question. We had that heart surgeon thread by Nico that got deleted and now we have this neurosurgeon thread. Are surgeons supposed to be experts in communicable diseases ?

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
Layman's question. We had that heart surgeon thread by Nico that got deleted and now we have this neurosurgeon thread. Are surgeons supposed to be experts in communicable diseases ?
But they remain medical experts. The fact that the medical fraternity are somewhat divided, says a lot about the many contradictions around the virus and the disease.

It is long overdue that the authorities get challenged about the mixed messages sent out on a daily basis.

Moto Guzzi

Expert Member
It time there's a legal valid document drawn up for those forcing to take a vaccine, arriving at the premises to be vaccinated, the doctor in charge must sign the protection form, full protection/financial for any negative consequences regarding to the vaccine down the line for next 20 years.
-It must also reveal the exact chemical substance of the vaccine.
-The vaccinated must be paid to get vaccinated in the case of a pandenmic declared.
-More....Etc....

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
Whenever one talks with such absolute confidence, one should doubt such conclusions.
This. I have raised this issue many times. There IS no such thing as a perfect treatment for anything. There are only treatments that work some of the time for some of the patients. Hence why there is such a proliferation of medicines.

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
But they remain medical experts. The fact that the medical fraternity are somewhat divided, says a lot about the many contradictions around the virus and the disease.

It is long overdue that the authorities get challenged about the mixed messages sent out on a daily basis.
Medical experts have always been somewhat divided on many things. The difference here is that the minority have a vocal and captive audience

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
Reading the letter is half the job. Reading the attachments and links is the next task, and then when you read the Good News document you will find 24 references! I found that I have already downloaded previously and read 11 of the references, so much more to be done. Gonna be a busy few days!

Their stage 0 to stage 3 treatment regimes are fascinating. And then compare that with the various trials underway is even more interesting as some of the trials have written off quite a few of the medications as ineffectual even dangerous. BUT the real interesting part is just how many medications are being used that have yet to be "trialled".

Last edited:

Supervan II

Expert Member
This. I have raised this issue many times. There IS no such thing as a perfect treatment for anything. There are only treatments that work some of the time for some of the patients. Hence why there is such a proliferation of medicines.
Nooit Bru, just take a Panado and come see me in the morning.