Leaked recording captures ANC MEC’s rant over expedited delivery

Lew Skannen

Expert Member
#LiveWithIt
I was in Johannesburg a few years ago when a man approached me and asked me if I want to buy government databases, which included Home Affairs, SARS, Pension Funds, and many more. He had the data on an external drive and luckilly I had my laptop om my car. We checked the data and I opened the Home Affairs database (which was in about 30+ MS Access files). I saw it was a 2008 database and the total population on this database was already at over 50,000,000 in 2008. This figure included living and deceased individuals. So, either the population decreased between 2008 and 2016 or the chart is wrong with their data.

thechamp

Honorary Master
Doesn't deserve to be on that seat. She doesn't deserve to be a boss
David Makhura has all the ammunition he needs to get rid of her and it's not like she will go back to her constituency and mobilise like Zuma.

thechamp

Honorary Master
I was in Johannesburg a few years ago when a man approached me and asked me if I want to buy government databases, which included Home Affairs, SARS, Pension Funds, and many more. He had the data on an external drive and luckilly I had my laptop om my car. We checked the data and I opened the Home Affairs database (which was in about 30+ MS Access files). I saw it was a 2008 database and the total population on this database was already at over 50,000,000 in 2008. This figure included living and deceased individuals. So, either the population decreased between 2008 and 2016 or the chart is wrong with their data.
Were you not afraid that you could be robbed, going around Joburg opening your laptop with strangers?

surface

Executive Member
How awesome. I think my car was next to you when this real incident happened. Were you wearing a maroon shirt that day?

thechamp

Honorary Master
How awesome. I think my car was next to you when this real incident happened. Were you wearing a maroon shirt that day?
You are the one who was selling him a government database, admit it!

Lew Skannen

Expert Member
You are the one who was selling him a government database, admit it!
Now, how else would I get my hands on this if it was not for a corrupt incompetent IT staff member who copy these databases and then have them sold in the streets?

ArtyLoop

Executive Member
It is well known that they fool voters with service delivery before the elections, they just deny it because that is what politicians do, I went home last week and there is something happening in my village, It is one of those projects that are not going to go anywhere after the elections.
Suddenly the lines in my suburb are being painted, things are being fixed e.g. street lights. Intersections being cleaned... the 5-year polish and shine to fool the retard votahs

surface

Executive Member
Suddenly the lines in my suburb are being painted, things are being fixed e.g. street lights. Intersections being cleaned... the 5-year polish and shine to fool the retard votahs
Are you planning to move where clever votah's live?

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
The best I heard was "what's a kombi-court? It's used when the judge wants to keep things moving".

JimmyRott

Expert Member
Or you are just not very good at reading charts....