• You are not registered on MyBroadband, which means you miss out on great benefits. To join our community is very easy, and completely free. Register now.
  • New Two-Day Giveaway - Enter Here

LEGAL REPRESENTATION ASAP TO RESERVE.OUR RIGHTS

Tower110guy

<u></u>The following is necessary if we are to be considered the sentech C.E.O's and C.O.O.'S priority ,AND NOT SHOVED ON THE BACK BURNER WHENEVER DIFFICULT COSTLY DECISIONS BY MANAGEMENT ARISE

1]Create independant website ,which will be the representative voice of sentech past and future customers

2]Obtain the representation of legal council ,preferably having experience in this technology

IF WE FAIL TO DO THIS ,WE HAVE <b><u><b>NO GUARANTEE </b></u></b>THAT SENTECH WILL UNILATERALLY APPLY WHATEVER DETRIMENTAL POLICY AGAINST US CUSTOMERS NOW AND IN THE FUTURE.

How many have realized that if we can put facts together, to connect the dots, the republicans have to know it too. We are asking for the proof. How many beleive that the Republicans could get it for us ASAP, if they would. Have you heard one Republican come out and openly demand it? Do you wonder if we should begin calling our Republican Reps, ask them what's going on? After some serious thought, do you honestly beleive that (no Republicans backing us) passes the smell test? Or that maybe something is fishy here?

OhGats

I asked the republicans about sentech and they had no idea what I was talking about, neither did the democrats. So then why post this rubbish on our nice quiet forum?? Come to think of it, I have no idea what that guy above was raving about anyway. Somebody turn out the light please.
thanks

OhGats

I am going to call the republicans and ask if they can recommend me a good broadband provider, then I am going to call the democrats and ask the same thing...