Legal torrents

Loop...

Ive just joined them, but I cant seem to find the upload button. Or any torrents, BTW legal torrents only, lets be honest with ourselves now.

Anyway propz to the creators of the site, good work.

GuDoN

If it were legal, you'd be downloading it over http or ftp. :p

Silly boy...

Give the FTP servers a rest, and load shed bandwidth. Anime? HTTP, I don't watch Anime, but I always hear the people who do watch it moaning on other torrent sites they want anime.

:D

Ekhaatvensters

Executive Member
Silly boy...

Give the FTP servers a rest, and load shed bandwidth. Anime? HTTP, I don't watch Anime, but I always hear the people who do watch it moaning on other torrent sites they want anime.

:D

I don't really get why he's silly? http or ftp is far better to download from for legal content. A local torrent will almost definitely be slower, and definitely be slower to start up etc. You get full speed on ftp or http, so why mess around with torrents besides if you really think you need to load shed the poor ftp servers. :confused:

What did anime have to do with it? Anime would be illegal content on torrents and no one else mentioned it in this thread.

EDIT: Oh right I understand now. By checking your others posts/threads I see you're involved with opentracker.co.za. You guys do a good job of spamming it around MyADSL, like phiber said.

Last edited:

Equinox

The URL is much of muchness. I think he hit the nail on the head as far as "torrents vs HTTP" goes.

Your spam precedes you.

Sackboy

Executive Member
The point of a torrent is that the server doesn't host the file. This makes it hard to find 'evidence' of piracy. The pieces of the file are uploaded from the seeders. With HTTP, it has to be hosted in full on a server. I would guess you need a large central storage, whereas with torrents, the load can be spread.

Ekhaatvensters

Executive Member
Ekhaatvensters - Wow, you're a tremendously smart guy!!! :D

We are OPENPORTAL - NOT opentracker............... mkay?

@Ekhaatvensters: http://www.tampareads.com/realaudio/tests/index-rm.htm

Haha, the fact that you can't even reply to my post is much lamer than me having a typo/mixup with your url that you continuously spam here. Is this really your only response?

And replying to other posts with ":rolleyes:" doesn't mean you win any argument. It just shows you have nothing to reply with. Same for your partner in spam (probably you?) adding +1 to your own posts.

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
Do 'legal' torrents even exist?

Come on.... even you are not that dumb. :mad:

That's like asking "do legal FTP transfers exist?"

you are not serious are you? Otherwise you just dropped another 1000 points in my estimation. :rolleyes:

GuDoN

Haha, the fact that you can't even reply to my post is much lamer than me having a typo/mixup with your url that you continuously spam here. Is this really your only response?

And replying to other posts with ":rolleyes:" doesn't mean you win any argument. It just shows you have nothing to reply with. Same for your partner in spam (probably you?) adding +1 to your own posts.

Cheer up, sleepy jean. Oh, what can it mean.

metalcore

Ive just joined them, but I cant seem to find the upload button. Or any torrents, BTW legal torrents only, lets be honest with ourselves now.

Anyway propz to the creators of the site, good work.

No offence to the site creators but its pretty easy to set up a torrent site nowadays. The only hard part is finding a hosting company who will tolerate it, if you got legal only torrents than that part is easy.

Balstrome

Banned
what is legal torrents, 47 different version of Linux and a couple VB scripts with build in coding errors ? I'll take some....