Legalise it already. Another Dagga plantation bust.

Datura

Captain Faptastic
Staff member
http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=15&art_id=vn20100205043555249C624881
A suspected drug smuggling ring apparently using light aircraft to transport millions of rands' worth of dagga across the country from a plantation outside Pretoria has been cracked.

The syndicate, whose main operations were conducted on a smallholding in Kameeldrift, north of the city, was uncovered yesterday after a tip-off to police who seized more than R1 million worth of dagga.

Police declined to confirm allegations that the tip-off came from disgruntled farm workers.

Datura

Captain Faptastic
Staff member
Give the cops better things to spend their time and our money on.

stix

Expert Member
Indeed, besides how can smokes and boozes be legal when a natural plant with benefits can be deemed illegal.

Datura

Captain Faptastic
Staff member
They should smoke some of the haul and quit smoking their socks. Idjuts!

Snoob

What we need is for Jacob to get bust smoking some, and then it will be OK.

Snoob

Indeed, besides how can smokes and boozes be legal when a natural plant with benefits can be deemed illegal.
You can't tax everyone who could grow it in their back garden's if it were legal

The_Pumpkin_King

Jedi Master
When i become president i'm going to make the law so that any person over the age of 21 may grow and consume their own. Distributing will be illegal, in public will be illegal, DUI illegal and underage obviuosly.

thoughts?

*watch this space* :p

Snoob

The_Pumpkin_King for PRESIDENT!

When i become president i'm going to make the law so that any person over the age of 21 may grow and consume their own. Distributing will be illegal, in public will be illegal, DUI illegal and underage obviuosly.

thoughts?

*watch this space* :p

Nerfherder

Honorary Master
PK for president ?

Suppose Xbox will be illegal and Ps3 govt issue ?

SlinkyMike

Executive Member
If not for 'busts' like this one it would be painfully obvious how little the SAP actually accomplish - this is nothing but smoke and mirrors my friends.

s0lar

leave the stoners, bust the meth/kat labs rather! when was the last time you heard there was a stabbing/gun fight and both suspect were stoned??