Lekota gets standing ovation - Ramaphosa a 'sell-out'

EADC

Expert Member
Zuma never snitched on his boys.

Actually I'd be surprised if he never did. He would very much have been a weak link in the exiled militia.
Yeah I am not sure what the story was if he sold out people or he stole from them in Moz or something, Anyway its all a joke really.

LCBXX

Honorary Master
Those who question Lekota's motives should check how many former Robben Island struggle-stalwarts are left in the parliamentary ANC benches.

Zero. That alone says something.

thechamp

Honorary Master
Those who question Lekota's motives should check how many former Robben Island struggle-stalwarts are left in the parliamentary ANC benches.

Zero. That alone says something.
No it says nothing, Lekota is pulling the old tried and tested " you are never a proper struggle hero unless you have done time in Robben Island".

Emjay

Executive Member
I don't agree often with you but here I do.

He wastes 4min whining, then breaks Parliament's rules to go on 40 year old gossips?

He can make a column in a newspaper for this. Don't use Parliament time to discuss a personal issue.
Welcome back!

thechamp

Honorary Master
ANC dismisses Lekota's #RamaphosaSoldOut claims

Cape Town - The ANC has dismissed claims by Cope leader Mosiuoa Lekota that President Cyril Ramaphosa was a sell-out.
Lekota had made the claims in Parliament on Wednesday, during the debate on the State of the Nation Address. However, on Thursday, the ANC said the allegations were baseless and Lekota was a desperate man who had run out of ideas.

“The ANC is alarmed at the baseless allegations Terror Lekota levelled against President Cyril Ramaphosa. We reject these insinuations with the contempt they deserve. The ANC has full confidence in Ramaphosa, and we do not take kindly to desperate attempts to call to question his integrity. Allegations of this nature are often made when the accuser fears exposure for his own misdeeds or runs out of political ideas,” said the ANC in a statement.
https://www.iol.co.za/news/politics/anc-dismisses-lekotas-ramaphosasoldout-claims-19300171

BBSA

Honorary Master
How can the curupt ANC even talk about integrityo_O

The same people who defended Zuma for years :ROFL:

LCBXX

Honorary Master
No it says nothing, Lekota is pulling the old tried and tested " you are never a proper struggle hero unless you have done time in Robben Island".
What is implied is that Cyril, after negotiating terms with the Apartheid Government, went "free" whilst Lekota and others were imprisoned.

dlk001

Executive Member
He is bitter and always has been since he moved out of the ANC.

LCBXX

Honorary Master
they are dead ?
Some, yes. Others have been removed from the ANC's parliamentary roll, resigned or moved to other parties, like Lekota. The primary reason cited for those removed is that they are/were not in support of the ANC's current policies and direction.

Pitbull

Verboten
Which is true for the majority of the ANC leadership.

They can claim struggle and blame apartheid. People who didn't fight the cause can't. People like you comrade Juli-ass :D

Pitbull

Verboten
Forty people were arrested and 9 charged.

Any of the 31 released could be the sell-out...

Funiest is he never claimed it to be the case.

He said that CR sold them out by letter. Obviously they would have known as the Police would have played them off against each other. Now this retarded white women tries to play games with ands/ifs/buts...

Last edited:

f2wohf

Honorary Master
Funiest is he never claimed it to be the case.

He said that CR sold them out by letter. Obviously they would known as the Police would have played them off against each other. Now this retarded white women tries to play games with ands/ifs/buts...
If there's a letter, I'm sure Lekota can show it. :whistling:

Pitbull

Verboten
If there's a letter, I'm sure Lekota can show it. :whistling:
Not claiming it to be true or not at all.

I can't be arsed. I can however assume there is something to this. Similarly look at him talking about the lost 9 years. He himself was 2nd in charge for a big chunk of the Zuma reign, he didn't say a thing. CR is a farking schemer... That is for sure!

Reactions: smi

thechamp

Honorary Master
Not claiming it to be true or not at all.

I can't be arsed. I can however assume there is something to this. Similarly look at him talking about the lost 9 years. He himself was 2nd in charge for a big chunk of the Zuma reign, he didn't say a thing. CR is a farking schemer... That is for sure!
Aren't all politicians a bunch of schemers?