Collection: Yes
  1. CPU - Core i5 4300u
  2. SSD- Western Digital 240GB SSD - brand new
  3. RAM - 8GB DDR3
  4. SCREEN - 14" HD+ (1600 x 900)
  5. NETWORK - WIRELESS , BLUETOOTH, ETHERNET
  6. WINDOWS 10 PRO
  7. 2 X CHARGERS
Battery condition is good. Getting around 3-4h on max brightness while using the internet, and having lots of applications open.
My profile on Carbonite is grit782 if you'd like to see feedback on my transactions with other people. pm me if you'd like pics.

Last edited:

m.zakariyya.g

Actually he's not.
I bought the same laptop in Feb 2016 on carb for less than the asking price here. Full warranty. Just normal 500gb hdd instead of ssd.
Don't see why you need to try and prevent me from making a sale. I'm not scamming anyone. The price is negotiable, and upgrading the 4GB of RAM to 8GB and putting in the SSD, as well as the cost of the laptop itself cost me approximately 4k. So 2.5k is a ridiculous offer.

rodga

Executive Member
I'm not preventing anything. Neither did I day you were a scammer. You are the one who said serious offers only. Implying that the R2500 offer was ridiculous. I'm sure the poster was serious. If you say it's negotiable, then you should expect to get offers even if you don't agree with them. Otherwise you can go advertise on gumtree if you don't want feedback. Also I paid R4200 incl shipping. That was a for a laptop that was a few months old and still had the balance of the 3 year warranty. I specifically didn't mention the price earlier, but you keep on trying to justify yours. Fact is its doesn't have a warranty, which means it's more than 3 years old. You also don't mention the age of the laptop in your add.